57.

"Motive."

Author's P.O.V

The moment those words spilled out of his mouth you snapped back to reality.

The bitter reality where you realised that he was here, Jeon Jungkook was fucking here. He was standing infornt of you, he was here no he is real, not a frame of your imagination.

Like a deer caught in headlights you stood there with shaky hands and a mouth tilted downwards. You knew you were giving others a chance to look down upon you but at this point you were trapped. You felt vulnerable because of all the memories haunting you.

The past which you tried to repress, resurfaced very fast and thats when you knew you had to leave, get out of this atmosphere which was choking you.

"I-I have to leave, I'm sorry excuse me." You stutter turning around and running past the door not even caring that people were looking at you.

You didn't even care if you disrespected them for now all you wanted was to breathe without feeling like the air in your throat was getting snatched.

It was painful to breathe all the flashbacks crashing down on you heavily making your ears rings and head spin.

You were literally unaware of where you were going, tears already spilling down your cheeks.

Harshly opening the rest room located at the corner you shut the door locking the whole restroom, not wanting anyone to come in.

Sliding down the door you close your eyes and sob, hard. Letting pain engulf your body, all those traumas which you pushed backwards so they could not hurt you at that time but alas.

You couldn't ignore what is bound to happened.

-
Taehyung watches you going out with a frown on his face, what's up with you? The expression on your face was even more concerning.

You looked like you were about to throw up. Maybe you got your periods? Or were you sick? Did someone put something in your coffee? He should check up on you after having a talk.

For now he had other big worries, no not that you weren't important, you could handle yourself but the man standing infornt if him couldn't.

Jeon Jungkook

That asshole was standing infornt of him

"Ah Mr. Kim my old pal, very pleased to meet you again." The black haired guy greets not bothering to show the satisfaction he got after seeing you run away.