46.

"Sometimes we are are been warned about problems but we ignore it. The smart knows how to act while the fool ignores it."

Author's P.O.V

Listening to that sentence your eyes popped out of their sockets.

He owns a ducking hotel?

You couldn't believe how filthy rich this man was, he owns hotels,  restraunts, fashion brands and what else? If you had a life like him, you are  pretty sure you would be swimming in money every morning.

You know you are over reacting but seriously? His wealth is no joke.

Taehyung just looked at your figure which was in utter shock. You didn't have a clue about how many properties he owned under his name.

 You didn't have a clue about how many properties he owned under his name

"Miss Min close your mouth and let's go." Taehyung says and pulls you in the elevator by your waist while you were still processing things.

-
"Are you sure? You don't wanna accompany me." Taehyung asks and you shook your head.

He wanted you to accompany him but you politely declined saying you were tired but in reality you wanted to talk to Yeonjun about something.

"Yes Taehyung I'll be fine besides aunty is also there to accompany me." You say and Taehyung hums in agreement. Its not like he dint believe you but he thought you would get bored so he wanted to take you with him but since you are okay by yourself he has no problem or whatever.

"Okay I'll go." Taehyung murmurs and leaves you alone near the lift. He was walking in opposite direction with Seojun following him behind.

You wanted to go upstairs as soon as possible so you entered the lift.

After a few minutes you reached your floor and walked towards the suit you and Taehyung were resting for now.

Swiping the card, you opened the door and entered the room.

"Aunty?" You called out in hopes that the lady was here and you were right. She emerged form the kitchen.

"Oh ma'am you are back? Welcome where is master?" She asks while willing her hands to bring you some water.

"Oh Taehyung sir had some work so he is in the ground floor." You say while removing your shoes and putting on the home slippers.

"Ah I understand that guy is a hardworking man, anways come sit and have some water I'm preparing the lunch." She requests and you take the glass which was placed in her hands.

"Thank you." You politely respond and drink the water since you were pretty thirsty.

"Do you want some fruits to eat?" The old lady asks and you shook your head.