100.

"It was not that I was inscure, I just knew I'm too replaceable, no one would want me enough ."

Author's P.O.V

You let out a big sigh, staring up at the ceiling and letting out another big sigh

You let out a big sigh, staring up at the ceiling and letting out another big sigh. There was a constant frown in between your eyebrows and you dont even know what to do right now. Every nerve of your body screamed that you were annoyed beyond belief yet were too tired to act on it or something, you just wanted to probably break a few tables or chairs and then cry your heart out to some opera singer or something. Should you rewatch some movie and curse the main lead for being shitty as hell? Probably that will make you a little less annoyed. You bet.

Well the reason why you were sulking so bad was probably the fact that it had been two solid days since that weird woman came in and ever since then you haven't been living in peace because, everytime you go into Taehyungs office she is just sitting there as if she were waiting for you to get in and she wanted comments some or the other thing which is totally ignored by you, you don't even know that womans name but she annoys you so much - because of her Taehyung doesn't even talk to you, it has been ages since he said something else other than the usual - 'Alright thank you' 'good job' 'what's my next schedule' 'is the lunch ready'.

God you were so tired and you know it wasn't Taehyungs fault but still. You were just so annoyed and bitter - yes you know you have no right to act like this since you were just his secretary and your contract didn't mention shit like this so all you could do was just sit and act annoyed because you missed him. You missed the times when he would just come up and give some cheeky remark to make you shy, you missed the times when he just barges inside your office and takes you out for lunch, or when he touches you or when he stares at you with those beautiful eyes of his. Everytime he just looks at you, you feel so overwhelmed and you cannot even imagine what to name this feeling.

Everyday you willingly came to work because of him and now the lack of attention was so serious that you were getting annoyed and petty at very absurd reasons. Who even gets annoyed because you didn't get to drink your favourite juice in the morning? Yes you. The printer was not working and you felt like you should literally dismantle the entire printer and not to forget the way that mysterious woman is continuously ordering you around??? Who even was she? Why did she have so much arrogance? Whatever she didn't matter at all instead what mattered was the kind hearted Taehyung was now ignoring you.

Not exactly ignoring you but there was some kind of change in the way he behaved - yes whenever you meet him he has those warm eyes fixed on you and you feel good but you know talking about nothing and everything with him was something you very much missed and it was lame and plain that you felt this annoyed because of small reasons but right now you just felt so goddamn tired, Taehyung was like a source of steriotin to you and now that he is not here you feel a little awful.