41.

"The buisness trip."

Your P.O.V

Embarrassment, a thing which I face when I'm with men- No no let me correct that sentence..

Embarrassment, the only thing I face when I'm with Mr. Kim.

That sounds better because right now all I want to do is dig a hole and bury myself. Why did I forget to wear a bra? Was I that busy dancing that I didn't realise my breasts were free?

I closed my eyes tightly not wanting to face the man infront of me. I could feel erratic beat of my heart in my ears and my body was practically burning from mortification. 'This should be a dream, please be a dream' I prayed silently but my prayers were of no use.

"Miss Min I asked you something." said the man infront of me and I opened my eyes only to see that he was still looking at me with that teasing expression.

"I-I d-don't know-" I started to speak my side of the story but it seems like my body and mind were still affected by his actions. "You what Y/n?" Taehyung asked while pinching my nipple in his hands.

I hissed at the sinful yet pleasant action "Hmm continue I'm waiting." He said with a smirk, very well knowing what he was doing.
I took a deep breath in and decided to tell him why this happened
"I-I was finding my c-lothes but they were no where to be found so I was contemplating what to do but then then I realised that someone might have taken them to laundry, s-so I wore this shirt and came out in a hurry and in that hustle bustle I j-just forgot wearing it I swear I had no intention to tease you." I clarified while looking into his eyes. He still held that teasing expression and moved his hands towards my inner thigh. My breath hitched because he was hiking his hand up and I'm sure he wasn't planning on stopping.

"I will take that excuse but did you forget to wear your panties too?" He asked with a raised brow and I blushed at his choice of words, they were really vulgar and no one practically no one said these words to me

"I will take that excuse but did you forget to wear your panties too?" He asked with a raised brow and I blushed at his choice of words, they were really vulgar and no one practically no one said these words to me. "I-I" just as I was about to reply he had his hand on my clit, he rubbed it and immediately sensed the lace covering my area.

I gasped at the action and he smirked sinsterly. "Oh so you found it huh? Looks like I didn't hide them well." He mumbled lowly but I heard them. I was confused he hid it? What does that mean??

Did he take my panties, no what would he do with them?  "Is Miss Min having difficulty in figuring out what I meant?" Taehyung rasped near my ear and I tried to control my legs from clenching together.

I wasn't able to process his words because right now the only thing I could feel is his hand which was still in between my legs. He lightly grazed his fingers around the same spot making me feel tingles in the pit of my stomach. I closed my eyes when he started picking up his pace and just as I was about to let out a moan he removed his hand and moved backwards leaving me alone. I was still processing what was happening, did he just leave me like this again? Gosh this man is a fucking tease When I opened my eyes and looked forward I found him sitting on the table which was opposite of the counter.