115.

"Reputation."

Author's POV

"You look a little angry

"You look a little angry." Taehyung comments as you look through the papers. "Huh?" You look up noticing the way he was staring at you with a glint in his eyes, you couldn't make out what it was but you shook your head trying to muster up a small smile. "Its nothing." You say not wanting to remember the awful encounter with Sarang which had totally ruined your mood and now instead of making out with Taehyung you were sitting and sorting out the papers with a small frown on your face, regretting not slapping Sarang for the things she did but nothingless you don't want Taehyung to worry about anything because he seemed happy after ages.

Taehyung looks a little sceptical for a moment wanting to inquire further but then refraining to do so. "Ah also I'm going on a leave tommrow and day after." Your boss says while getting up from his chair and stretching a little to loosen up the tension in his muscles. His statement was what had caught your attention and you looked up, with a curious expression since Taehyung wasn't the one to take leaves often - not that you wanted him to take leave but it's just that you were a little curious.

Maybe it was seen on your face because Taehyung speaks again. "Its because the hyungs have planned a day out for us, they do this yearly for some joy. I don't enjoy it as much as they do but for their sake I have to go." He says with a small smile remembering his brothers and you nod, already picturing Jin pulling Taehyung for some annual trip every year and somehow this reminds you of Yoongi. This was something your brother would do once in a few years claiming it to be "bonding time." Guess all the older brothers were of same kind.

"I will clear your schedule then, I don't think we have some important deals or meetings." You say while nodding and taking your tablet out to make the changes while your boss was just staring at you with so much interest. You didn't feel his eyes on you as you were busy sorting out through the files and folders.

His eyes held a soft glint as he watches the way your hands come up to fix the loose strands coming in front of your face. You hadn't tied up your hair and they were still a little messed up from running your hands through it and there was just somethig unexplainable about how it made him feel. These days he was starting to feel all of these emotions which he cant pinpoint but all he knew was that these days he just wanted to admire you a little and whenever you would ignore him or go away he kind off felt it a little unsettling. Maybe it was because of the fact that no one ever does that to him or maybe just maybe there was a different reason, whatever it was he didn't question it twice.

Maybe there was nothing to question or maybe he was too scared to reach that area where everything would just unleash in wild. He just doesn't know how to put a name on this feeling but whatever it is- he kinds off let's it stay the way it is. Leaving it undisturbed for a while.
-