23. [Part 1]

"All wrapped in one he was so many sins."

Your P.O.V

Waking up with a mild headache I groaned out loud due to the uncomfortable feeling, I felt like vomiting and my head is going to explode any moment now.

"Yoongi~~" I called out my brothers name with a croaked voice as if I were screaming my lungs out yesterday. Not even a second passed Yoongi was in front of me with a worried expression plastered all over his face.

"Oh my baby are you ok, did someone poison my cherry? I said you to text me when someone does some shit to you I was so worried when that old uncle carried you here. You were passed out. Those rich brats!! did they do something to you?" He said all that in one go and I groaned at him indicating him to fucking stop. This man, yesterday morning he was telling me to die in gutter because I ate his cereals now look at this boy getting all sad and worried.

"Yoongs I'm fine, nothing happened I don't remember going to someone and getting poisoned I'm fine don't worry, I must have been drinking and then I passed out." I said blankly while massaging my head.

"Oh you got drunk .. wait... WAIT WHAT WHAT DID YOU DRINK WITHOUT ME? A $100 DOLLAR CHAMPAGNE? RED WINE? WHITE WINE??? OR WHAT ???THOSE RICH PEOPLE HAVE SO MANY GREAT BRANDS OF ALCOHOL..YOU KNOW I LOVE WINE YET YOUR DRANK IT ALL ALONE?? WAS IRISH BOMB PRESENT??? HOW COULD YOU??!!! I HATE YOU!!"

YOU KNOW I LOVE WINE YET YOUR DRANK IT ALL ALONE?? WAS IRISH BOMB PRESENT??? HOW COULD YOU??!!! I HATE YOU!!"

He went on his knees and fake sobbed, I rolled my eyes he and his cheap acting .

"Didn't your cruel heart feel a little pain when it drank those heavenly drinks? Didn't you feel the bitterness in your heart when you let that sluggish, feverish drink down your throat?

Wait why would wine be sluggish? His grammar is just wow..

"Yoongi for fucks sake stop!! stop it." I screamed at him annoyed

"B-but you drank it all alone." He pouted while saying that.

"Yoooongi!!!! Just go out please I have to shower what time is it?" I groaned annoyed and looked at the clock only to be horrified. It was ....

9 in the fucking morning.  I was supposed to be there at 8:30! just wow fucking wow. I hastily grabbed my blanket throwing it out and Yoongi still sat there sulking... this man.

"Ok Yoongs I will buy an Irish bomb, a  small one now please move that ass up." I said that while removing my towel from my closet Yoongi's eyes lit up and he wrapped his arms around me.

"THANK YOUU!!!!!"  I smiled at him and patted his back he let me go and cupped my face and smiled.

"Thank you I will cook the breakfast come down fast i know you are late." He said that followed by a wink and went out wiggling his butt I laughed at him. He is a cutiee isn't he? My brother is so handsome -