52

"Awfully calm."

Author's P.O.V

Walking outside of your room, you smile because today you woke up earlier than usual. Last night was really fun, especially the moment where you and Taehyung went to the London eye.

It was very magical since you always wanted to do that. I mean who din't? Everyone loves to explore and travel.

Entering the kitchen you bring out a small bottle of chocolate milk and head towards the balcony where you could see the streets and other things.

Today was your second last day here and day after you will reach back to US where you have two people waiting for your arrival.

It felt surreal how one week passed by so fast. You enjoyed you trip here and you were ready to go back but there was some fear inside you. About what you didn't know but you were just afraid.

Is something going to happen? But what?

Opening the bottle you chug it down your throat to quench the thirst down.

Today there was a mini party where big people like Charles and other famous businessmen so you had to make sure you didn't fucking mess things up.

Silently leaning back you take out your phone and browse through the texts which were filled with various messages.

Opening your brothers chat box you smile at his message.

Yoongs

Yoongs:
If you forget to bring me something I'll make sure you won't enter inside house. You will sleep on the grass :)

Ouch that was very kind of him? Smiling softly you type a reply quickly.

You:
Sure sweetie, sleeping outside has it's own fun. Just make sure that there is a sleeping bag ;)
(Sent)

You send a wink emoji and giggle because Yoongi was so cute. This guy was your brother who could say, he sometimes got so childish but that's what made you happy.

Quickly exiting you reply to Jimin who was as usual a sweetheart.

Minnie.

Minnie-
Hey good night! Im so sorry for yesterday.. I didn't know what got in me. :( I'm so sorry anyways today me and Yoongi hyung are going to that stupid boring party and as you said, today you are having the same event so best of luck for that.
(Last night)

Immediately feeling guilty you reply as quickly as possible. He din't need to feel guilty because you both talked about it and it wasn't that bad for you. Yes, you felt sad and guilty but none of it was his fault.

You:
Hey minnie it's okay! We needed to talk about it dont ever feel guilty okay? I hope your party goes well and I'm coming back day after >~<