84.

"Look at the stars, think how beautiful they are shining brightly in the dark night."

Author's P.O.V

Breathlessly you stare at the man whose feline eyes were pinned on you

Breathlessly you stare at the man whose feline eyes were pinned on you. The way he stared at you was always your weak spot but now he looked so hot it made your guts twist and turn so you obeyed, as usual you obey and let him tend your wounds. It was now that you realised how beautiful he looked, in that grey suit and black shirt while his sharp eyes were now on your wound trying to tie it up. Oh your wound yeah- that stupid wound which hurts. In the fret of anger you had forgotten about that wound but now that's the only thing you could feel irony how..the bone wasn't broken your muscles felt fucking sore he had twisted it pretty badly and now that it settles down the pit of your stomach you feel a heavy burdening feeling in your chest.

It was there, unwavering yet its presence was neglected by you. You couldn't think about that right now or else you were afriad you'd end up crying and feeling pathetic. "See? Done it was easy wasn't it?" Taehyung says, his voice wavering down from sharp to his normal tone. You sigh and nod while staring at your wrists, now feeling somewhat ashamed for what you did. It wasn't like you had any other option but you felt like you could have handled the situation better than what you did. "Miss Min? Look up." His voice yet again brings you out of your trance and hesitantly you look at him through your lashes.

His eyes were not that expressive but he felt warm, he was always warm. To you Taehyung was warmth in one or other way...maybe physically and even with his words and his actions. "What happened in there?" He asks and it is nothing like he was forcing you or demanding you o tell it was more like he was curious to know what happened and that made you feel a little comfortable to sit there and answer all of his questions. Yeah, that habit of his will always make your heart flutter since he was one of those people who would never push anyone to tell anything if they weren't comfortable. Taehyung was still holding your wrist, not tightly but just a gentle grip to ensure you don't move around much.

"I-, um I was working and he just came in...I had decided to ignore him since the day before also he had invited himself into our house ..my house and he had harmed my brother..it was some fight they got into ...I was just minding my own buisness and then he said something which riled me up." You look away feeling bile clog up your throat as the conversation kept on repeating in your head while the man before you just stares at your figeting figure. His eyes take in the way you look away as if you have done something shameful when you haven't, for a matter of fact he himself feels a little ashamed somewhere because he had appointed someone to look after Jungkook yet this happened.

You were harrased and you still didn't seem to accept that let alone comprehend that, his blood boils as he thinks of ways to just puch that fucker on his face, he had hated Jungkook and his guts..now because of him all of this was happening and you dint even seen to realise he was at fault. Heck the man had legit barged in,into the Mins house and just did whatever he wants ? That's where the line draws back he had crossed his limits. "Miss Min? It wasn't your fault you know please don't blame yourself." The man tries to say while holding your hands yet you shake your head denying his efforts.