28.

"If parent's relationship is toxic
The direct impact is faced by thier children."

Your P.O.V

"Jimin!!!" I called out so that he could come and have some coffee. I made some fresh latte and there were some left over cookies so this will do it I guess.

Yoongi should also spill the beans when he wakes up and right now I need a coffee to refresh my mind and the severe headache. I hope he wakes up soon because I'm gonna hug him so tightly. My brother fainted because of me

"Coming bitch wait!" He said while trying to zip up his zipper. "What happened?" I asked controlling my laugh. He looked up with a red face and immediately hid his head behind his hands.

 He looked up with a red face and immediately hid his head behind his hands

I looked at him weirdly. "Bro what happened you are acting like a girl right now. Are you a girl?" I asked with an amused face and in return I got a smack on my head.

"Shut up when I was about to get fucked you came and then i panicked the fuck out and forgot to put this zipper." Jimin said out of frustration not even realising what he said.

"Ek? Ok I guess now close it." I said it to him with a disgusting expression.
I got another smack on my head and he sat in front of me. "Now ...why did you call me?" He said sitting in front of me.

I passed him a cup and placed one.in front of me.

Jimin gave me his puppy eyes "Thank you so much this was needed." He thanks and immediately began sipping on it, I giggled at him.

He sighed contently after a sip. "It tastes fabulous, Ma Chèrie". I laughed at his attempt to pronounce French "Oh Jimin please stop." I say laughing at his stupid attempts.

He just smiled lightly while seeing me happy.

After finishing up the drink I cleaned the table and browsed through the fridge to see what I can make for dinner after when I wake up from my nap because currently it was only six thirty or something like that.

I looked at all those ingredients and I think Japchae would do it.

Nodding to myself I was met with Jimin who was looking around the interior of our house. "What are you doing chim?" I called him out with his nickname and he smiled while looking at me. "I was looking around, Yoongi never showed me anything, he was in a hurry so I never got to examine anything except his room. He would always be tired and would tell he had no time to take me to his house. You would be surprised to hear that this is only my fifth time coming here." I looked at him with wide eyes "Seriously?!" I say with my surprised voice and he just nodded while coming to me and wrapping his arms around me.

He looked tiny compared to me so I laughed at his actions and hugged him back. "You know I missed you calling me chim." He said softly still keeping his head on my shoulder. "I missed you too bubs." I said patting his shoulders.