83.

"Too much time losing track of us, where was the real?
Undefined spiral of the touch, forgot how it feels."

Author's P.O.V

Sipping on the hot chocolate you look outside of the window in your cabin, bored out of your mind since you had nothing much to do anyway. Taehyung had gone out for something, a private dinner with his brothers perhaps? You didn't know why but yeah you were alone and just tired plus the entire time you had been avoiding that Jungkook like a plague because all you have for him his wrath. The moment you see him you are sure you will just gauge his soul out or do some crime. God why was it just so complicated.

Shaking your head you turn towards your phone dialing a number and waiting for the other line to pick up. "Hello? Mimi?" You say while sitting on your chair, rotating from left side to right side as you hear him shuffle a little on other side. "Yeah I am here at the office, I called to tell you about Yoongis medicine...yeah you gave it? Oh thank god I just remembered it out of blue." You smile a little and talk with your best friend about anything and everything, it was your short break anyway which lasted for like what twenty minutes.

After a few minutes you hang up and were about to get up, yes about to because again sometimes fate hated you so, "Hello Darling." It was Jungkook who else, the person who always just came to piss you off beyond belief. You didn't respond nor did you give him any type of reaction, this time you were just staring at him with a blank face feeling wrath build up in your entire body, the way he as audacity to come here and talk to you after punching your best friend and almost hitting your brother on his head, thank god it was the forehead which was damaged or else you wouldn't leave this man alive.

It was okay, if he played and toyed around with you it was okay then but he didn't have to do that with your family, with the ones whom you love more than your entire life. You loved him yes, that didn't give him any rights to toy with you or your fucking family, he can go ahead taunt you as much as he wants but he is not going to cross his limits. You weren't some dumb little girl who had to be so invested in her crush that she forgets her family.

"Baby you again aren't replying? Are you mad?" His voice comes closer and now he is walking towards the chair opposite to you and sitting there as if he owns the godamn place

"Baby you again aren't replying? Are you mad?" His voice comes closer and now he is walking towards the chair opposite to you and sitting there as if he owns the godamn place. It annoyed you beyond core because the guts of this man? If you were in his place youd never show your face to anyone. Shaking your head in disapproval you just take out some files from the drawer and start going through them totally ignoring his entire existence.

Ignorance is a bliss at times you know? Hard headed people like Jungkook just don't get it with a simple way so you need to twist your ways. You had not once ignored him never but today you will, he deserves that. Jungkook on other hand seems to be blank, he was just watching the way you were ignoring him and that was expected to be honest. He was one of those who could predict what you would do without you even telling anything.