102.

"Accusations."

Author's P.O.V

Holding a tray filled with drinks you walk slowly balancing them, there was a strawberry lemonade and melon drink with some fruit on the side, two fresh cakes of some unknown flavour and a fruit little tanghulu placed on the sides, it looked appet...

Holding a tray filled with drinks you walk slowly balancing them, there was a strawberry lemonade and melon drink with some fruit on the side, two fresh cakes of some unknown flavour and a fruit little tanghulu placed on the sides, it looked appetising and fresh which was a very good thing to be honest, you didn't want anyone commenting shit about how you dont even know what your clients prefer or how poor your service here was. Although there were many drinks in there, in the food area these two were placed separately and the person in there told you they made them just now and they were fresh as ever so you nodded and got this.

You walk, your heels clicking against the floor and you notice how the entire floor was silent, well of course it was silent every time you came in here but today the silence scared you, for some joy you just delt too intimidated as you walked in the hallway, no one in the sight. Right now you wishes Yeonjun would have been there beside you talking about some nonsense or other, that would make you a bit happier though.

You reach infornt of the cabin, numbing down all your thoughts and not thinking about anything because you were immensely tired and you just dint want to do anything right now. As you approach the door you see someone standing against it, no he was almost leaning against the door and you recognised him in one moment. He was Jaehan, Sarang's secretary and though you haven't talked to him that often, from what you saw he was a prim proper guy who always wore expensive shirts and had this blank expression on his face. He was handsome, undeniably handsome but very scary too, not many can have the guts to approach people like him,his long hair were tied back and he had a tattoo which was visible through his collar and he was like jungkook when it came to tattoos and that long hair but he behaved nothing like the latter. All this man did was listen to every command of sarang and act like her puppet, for a moment you wonder was he some kind of doll or robot? Surely this wasn't possible for a human to do but you shrugged walking forward and now seeing that he was standing right in middle of the door as if guarding it.

You paused on your feet when you reached there and when your eyes met the other guys you just pause for one minute because he stops leaning against the wall and now stands properly, staring at you before looking down at the drinks with a raised eyebrows. "Yeah? Are you here to give that?" He asks and you just nod silently, wondering if he was just right here then why didn't Sarang call him and tell him to get the juices instead? Why did it have to be you? That one particular fact annoyed you so much that you wanted to throw this tray somewhere and never be back, the way she called you from one end knowing her secretary was just two feet away? Did she hate you that much? Did you do something to her that she was punishing you like this? You didn't know but all you knew was that you were tired so you stare at him with emotionles expression waiting for his answer. It didn't matter thinking about all of this would lead you to no where so you just shut your mouth and he speaks.