72.

"One heart broke four hands bloody."

Author's P.O.V

Jungkook's eyes never leave yours and he just stares at you, as if taunting you to look up. Your heart churned and you felt like throwing up, you seriously did.

Seeing Jungkook seriously felt disgusting, wonder how easily love turned disgust. It was really ironic how beautifully you both ruined your relationship, if the previously he used to make your heart flutter now he made your heart drop. You wanted to move away but your feet stood frozen, a rush of emotions knocked your breath out and you wanted to do so many things at once.

You wanted to hug jungkook, you wanted to slap him you wanted to slap him and you just wanted to cry at him, scream at him, ask him why? Just why? What happened? Where did it go wrong. He was your dreamland but why did he become the worst nightmare which you could never forget? Why was life so twisted? So complicated? Just why? You almost felt like tears were going to come out of your eyes but someone's voice interrupted your intense eye contact.

"Oh is she your acquaintance Mr. Jeon? I didn't know that." A deep voice was heard right near your ear and suddenly a hand pulled you to the side gently. You took a deep breathe, crouching to hide against Taehyung's lean figure who was standing infornt of you facing Jungkook.

 You took a deep breathe, crouching to hide against Taehyung's lean figure who was standing infornt of you facing Jungkook

"Oh Kim! You are interested in my life now?" Jungkook raises his eyebrows unfazed by the glare thrown at his face. The older shakes his head and clicks his tounge, "Literally fuck off, my employees are not your pawns. Do all this infront of someone else, are you seriously so pathetic? Jeon I'm speechless." Taehyung seethes out a few words with a blank expression but the venom was clear. One thing you did not understand was why were these two so hateful against each other? What was their history but seeing Taehyung being so bold you also felt like you should take some step.

You can't just be standing here acting like a lamb in distress when you were nothing like that. You were Min Y/n, the lady who had survived through hell and you never back down especially for disgusting people. Like Jimin said, the more you show fear, the more people will take advantage of that. Maybe you couldn't totally conceal your fear but you could at least start right? Baby steps? Huffing a little you gather all your courage to get out of this toxic atmosphere.

"Mr. Kim I'll head out, I'll be back in afternoon. If you need something please give me a call." You bow down to Taehyung and despite your mind screaming at you to not bow down infornt of Jungkook, you do that and head out without looking back. Jungkook was already inside Taehyung's cabin so it didn't take you ages to get outside, previously he had blocked your way but now he dint.

You didn't even look back, too scared and terrified because you actually did that, you didn't care about Jungkook and you dint cry or cover away from him. You did it, you did it.