44.

"I see you in my dreams, you are so vivid, so beautiful but when I try to reach your warmth why do you fade away?"

Your P.O.V

I rubbed my eyes I looked around wanting to know where am I?

I don't know what happened but I suddenly found myself here in middle of a few trees.

I carefully looked around and the atmosphere was oddly creepy, it was like it is about to rain but why will it rain during winter?

The sky was surrounded by black clouds which gave out an oddly creepy vibe. I was confused because as far as I remember I wasn't here heck I don't even know this place.

I looked at the right side to notice a few bushes placed around and the trees were waving slightly, as if dancing with the air. That's when I realised that I was in middle of a forest... but for what??

I could feel my heart thumping in nervousness. I was in middle of a forest with no one by my side. What is going on??!

I looked down at myself and gasped when I realised what I was wearing. It was a white gown, pure white one with small beads decorating the end of this dress. This dress had beautiful lace over the white material and it was full sleeved so I didn't feel that cold but this isn't an attire which a normal woman wears.. well definitely not me.

It seemed more like a wedding gown,  the one which brides wear and as far as I remember I never had a gown because I never married nor did I attend someone's marriage recently.

I scratched my head since there was something which was feeling itchy.

Just as I  touched my head I gasped when I felt that a thin material covering the crown of my head.

I imediately recognised it! It was a veil!!! Buy why am I wearing a veil?

My heart panicked and at that moment I just wanted to run away but couldn't because my feet seemed glued to this spot.

Like some force was pulling me down. What the hell is happening? Not understanding anything I just stood confusedly.

Yes, I was damn confused. I don't know why I'm here or when I reached here but this place is awfully quiet and it is either a good sign or a bad one.

God what am I doing?

Groaning I was about to find a solution but stopped when I heard light footsteps. Huh?

The footsteps were getting closer and my heartbeat was getting faster. I don't know what's happening..