17.

"Messing with a devil always leads to a bad outcome."

Taehyung cabin.
Author's P.O.V

"S-sir what??" Soobin said confused, not knowing why was he called so urgently. Taehyung chuckled deeply "Mr. Choi come have a seat."

Soobin took slow yet steady steps towards him it would be a lie if Soobin said he wasn't scared he was  scared to death. He knew he had to calm down or else he would get a panic attack. He was counting in his mind, praying god that he goes out alive because the grin or moreover sly smile Taehyung had on his lips din't look sincere at all. The silence was haunting him so much and he was so nervous.

He sat on the chair and looked at Taehyungs face which was

That playful glint in taehyung's eyes was making him shiver.His  pupils were slightly moving,his hands tightly clutching on his knees.

After two to three minutes Taehyung just stared at his soul satisfied by the effect his eyes did to Soobin.

"Mr.Choi no need to worry I don't bite." Taehyung chuckled while Soobin looked up "I promise I don't." Taehyung said in a sarcastic way.

"N-no s-sir I know you d-don't bite." Soobin muttered nervously, he knows this guy wont bite, he will directly tear his body into pieces.

"Then look into my eyes Soobin look." Taehyung commands and
Soobin nervously lifted his eyes to look at the man infront of him. Taehyung smirked satisfied by the boy's obidient behaviour.

"Yes,Mr.Choi that's like a good boy."
Soobin just wanted to get out from there he wanted to escape when he very well knew there was no escape.

"So Mr. Choi think why are you here?" Taehyung said calmly. Soobin looked at him "I don't know S-Sir." Taehyung tilted his head "You don't know?? I thought you knew, I also don't know." Taehyung says and bSoobin was confused he called him and he itself din't know why? Is Mr Kim okay?

Taehyung hissed playfully "Let's think why are you here." He put hand on his chin and pretended to think.

"AHA now I remember. Come here." He motioned him to come a bit closer. Soobin was really petrified he felt like stealing a lions prey, he very well knew what this man could do he never wanted to be in his bad side but as they say luck was never your side.

He took a sharp breathe in and went near Taehyung's face. Taehyung looked devilishly handsome, Soobin couldn't decline that fact but he really was too scared to think about anything.