54.

"The Mirror"

Authors P.O.V

Quickly removing the make up with the remover your stand up on your feet, ready to move out of the room.

You just wore a white button up shirt and some random grey sweat pants.

Yes you were anxious yes, those words which that lady spat were still roaming on your head but you knew, she was wrong. She is just taunting your confidence for her satisfaction.

You were used to people like her, sadly our world was filled with people like these, they lower ones confidence and make us question our own self confidence.

These people should stop because they are wrong. Today you couldn't stand up because you were an employee, lower than that bitch or else you would have slapped her right then and there.

For now you had to go in Taehyung's room because his aura scared you. He was practically seething and you really didn't wanna piss an over boiled Taehyung.

It was a very bad move and you've experienced it already so you made your way to his room as soon as possible.

You were sure there weren't any remnants of make up on your face and your dress was removed too so you were at least presentable.

-

Standing infront of the manghony door you toon a deep breath in.

You didn't know what will happen inside.

It was a good and a bad sign, both.

'Here goes nothing.'

Taking a deep breath to gather yourself for the outcome which was about to happen.

Swinging the door open you were left speechless because you thought maybe Taehyung was calling to give you a lecure or worse give you tons of files.

Anything but the view infornt of you.

He was sitting right on the sofa of his room, nothing new but he sat like he owned the fucking world. His legs were beautifully spread, his thighs and legs clad in a black pant.

His body covered in a white button up shirt and god knows what's so wrong with you because you found him so godamn hot.

His legs fuck, they were so slender yet thick

His legs fuck, they were so slender yet thick. Your stupid brain was already making scenarios of you sitting there, fuck what's so wrong with you?

He seemed like he was drowned in a few thoughts.