73.

"You bring out the side of me which I didn't even know existed."

Author's P.O.V

Silence, probably the thing which a person experienced when they felt anything

Silence, probably the thing which a person experienced when they felt anything. Let it be hapiness, sadness, melancholy or emptiness..this silence always followed them behind. If a person was happy they would cherish the silence and feel peace in it, if a person was afraid or scared this silence haunted them, if a person was mourning over or was in immense grief then this silence would choke them, make them feel lonely and if a person was empty then this silence acted like a fuel to the fire. It was a reminder that their entire life would be just like this because they were fucked and they would always be like this.

It was like a taunt, a reminder ans Jungkook hated that very much.

The silence which stretched inside the luxurious apartment he lived was fucking awful. He hated how he was always a victim of situations like this and right now it was late, probably midnight but he didn't care he was pissed with the conversation he had with Taehyung. It drove him fucking mad.

He couldn't express his hate for other in words, he just loathed that man so much especially now that he had put his nose inside his personal matters. He scoffed and took a drag of the cigarette which was already burning, he didn't smoke. Hell he didn't like the taste of it but sometimes it helped him release the amount of fucked thoughts and it made his mind more clear.

Right now that's what he needed.

He could hear shuffling from behind and he ignored it knowing the boy was probably about to wear his clothes or go get a shower. He had left him on the bed after having a quick fuck, he didn't know the guys name but he didn't remember his name though, something with han or haneul, the boy was pretty with sparkling eyes and a very great mouth.

Taking another puff out of the cigarette, he crushed it on the table and stared outside of his living room onto the scenery. He lived in the most expensive building here and his apartment was worth million, he didn't want to brag but that was the truth. Truth nothing else, he never lied.

Before he could take another drag, his door slammed open after someone pinched the pin code and he didn't even blink knowing who it was on the other side. Heels marched inside the apartment and infront of Jungkook stood a tall lady, clad in a white suit and expensive pearl jewelry around her neck and ears. Her lips were tinted rose pink and despite the feminine aura she radiated she looked bold and precious like a lioness taking steps near to where he was.

She was elegant, sophisticated and beautiful. She had similar eyes like Jungkook himself and brown wavy chest but coloured hair and right now she was looking at him with a glare, he probably knew what was coming for him but he still dint show any reaction. It was always like this.