86.

"The world my dear, is a lethal place to be in."

Author's P.O.V

"So do you want to eat something?" Taehyung asks beside you as you both walk down the hallway, he had forced you out of your cabin and you gladly accepted because god you did want to escape these demons in your head.

"Mhm sure where will we eat it?" You ask leaning a little towards where he was because he was leading the way while draping his arms around your waist like he does in most the parties you both go to and it felt okay right now, you felt okay. You were too tired to push him and the safety that came with him, pushing away all the thoughts you just let him take you wherever he wants.

"Somewhere just follow me

"Somewhere just follow me." He guides you into the lift. Surprisingly both of you took the exit which was a private one, this one opened in the back of the building. There were no people here mostly because it was an entrance only for Taehyung to exit when he wanted to or when he was just tired and not in any mood for getting unwanted stares from his own employees. It again let to parking lot where his driver was already waiting and it made you wonder that did he plan this before hand or something? Because there was no way this driver guy would sit here the entire day. Whatever you got in the back of car seat all thanks to Taehyung who had silently opened the door and helped you get in.

His gentlemanly nature had always surprised you yet by now you were kind of used to it. He was again settled beside you in a few seconds and all pf this happened in a blur, you felt like it was some movie playing in fast forward mode as you relaxed under your seat, in a way it was nice because being taken care of was something very new to you. You were the one to just run always reaching your goal, let it be earning money or something else. It was nice being taken care of once in a while, letting go of every restraint possible and just being yourself for the time being. That usually happens when you are with Taehyung, so maybe call it destiny or something you wer glad you had him. "The usual way." He says while leaning back and soon enough the car started moving out of the parking lot and then out of the building.

It was somewhat around 2 PM so the sun was pretty hot up there but considering it was September end there was still this coldness in the air and as a result the sky also had pretty clouds perched up right on top of the sun, this part of city was filled with life as everyone were out either taking coffee breaks or eating their lunches. It reminded you of your own hometown Seoul, the place where you were brought up mostly. You remembered that around this time the cafes would open and that smell of fresh moon cakes or coffee would hit around as you passed by the shop. Though you were in the car right now you still couldn't help but reminisce your hometown, you wish you could go back there but again it wouldn't be possible because your job was literally here. For fucks sake you had left that country for Jungkook, so he could stop bothering you but he had to follow you out here too, that thought made your stomach churn so you just sighed and stopped thinking about it instead focusing where were you headed too.