98.

"At that moment, when you held me in your arms - showing how vulnerable you felt at the thought of hurting me... I knew I had found my safe place."

Author's P.O.V

It was a bad idea, yes walking out in rain and buying pills for head ache was a bad idea but you tried calling Yeonjun but moment you dialed his number your phone switched off and you didn't want to take your car since pharmacy was just nearby. Also it was very bad idea to go with an umbrella which was just weak and could be knocked off by wind. Sighing a little you shake your head and let the water droplets fall onto ground.

And lastly it was an awful idea to get Taehyung medicine even when he made it clear that he didn't want you anywhere near him. You just couldn't sit there and do nothing when it was clear as a day that he was suffering with painful headaches and it wasn't new to you -- Taehyung was short tempered yes, but he only lost his shit when something bothers him constantly. When he is under full pressure and stress he just pushes away people because he cant talk about it to anyone. You knew that because every time any problem came he shut his mouth and just bore the awful situation then found the right solution after tormenting himself. You and him were alike in more than one ways - you just sigh and run your fingers through your hair. You get him, though these days if something worries you - you tell it to Jimin or Yoongi depending upon what it is and they care to listen but Taehyung? He has no one. So no matter how much he hurt you right now you just pushed all of it down because when it came to Taehyung you couldn't do anything. You were just numb, he is so much to you -- you can't even explain with words.

He seems to stay away from people and you just found it too hard to leave him alone at times like this. Taehyung wasn't rude or short tempered asshole...he was just a lonely and tired man who was done with everything around him and you might not know what it is but life has been very harsh on him so you respect him immensely and even if that means you have to suck it up and swallow your pride you will do it. Besides Taehyung never treats you in the wrong way, he tries his hardest to take care of you even when you are angry or hurt -- you should do the same because you remember...when you were suffering in your teenage you remember crying out and yelling at no one - asking them why was no one there for you when you wanted someone desperately? Why was everyone so stuck up on their pride and self esteem? Why just why?

You don't want Taehyung to go through that - that's why you brought him some medicine and tea. He was tired of this world and you realized that fact when he oh so delicately tells you his awful persona of bright things like sky and sea. You wanted to sit on the beach and just breathe free air while Taehyung? He would probably stare at sea and wonder what would happen if he walked in there slowly drowning himself. It was tremendously sad but there was nothing you could do about it so with your wet hair and clothes you enter the cafeteria to take some tea and the hot boiling soup. Even though the person on counter asked you about why you were there drenched in rain toy didn't reply because right now all you wanted to do was deliver this and go home.