82.

"Crave."

Author's P.O.V

"What was the reason he came here and why did you get in a fight Min." You sigh tiredly while holding Yoongi's hand tightly, it was a mess to say at least you had arrived here and your brother was put up inside his room his forehead bandaged, his face pale and he was sleeping the moment you entered.

Seeing his weak state and of course Jimins utterly sad face you demanded the reason why he was in this condition, that's when you got the shock of your life, first when you heard Jungkook was here and of course he had spoken some bullshit which made him and Jimin get into a grave fight. Your best friend was not telling you what he said but from the way his cheek is swollen and dull it just makes you sad because why did all the problems in entire life just come upon you and your family?

Can't you live peacefully even for a few seconds, like just when you try to live the moment it goes downhill. "He said some bullshit bub it's not my fault and ask him why the fuck was he here." The older responds with a huff, his anger still present and rather than you feeling the same you honestly feel fucking tired of all of this. How many times will he toy with all of you and then just leave when the time comes where all of you turn boring to him. At this point it was fucking unpredictable what he could do.

"You know how he was, I told you how aggressively he acts? Jiminie it's not that easy I know but just ignore him we can't do anything about him

"You know how he was, I told you how aggressively he acts? Jiminie it's not that easy I know but just ignore him we can't do anything about him. What will we tell Yoongi now?" You express your concerns as you bring your brother hand closer to you, hoping he feels a little warm and wakes up sooner as it has been a few hours since he is like this. Pale and lifeless though his breathing was okay, he didn't need to be taken to hospital also for a matter of fact the wound was not that deep as expected.

"I- I don't know okay. I already feel so fucked that I did this to him." Your best friend says, now the anger turning into regret as he looks at his lover with guilt in his eyes. It was hard, hard to admit that it was partially his fault for starting the fight, he should have just backed off when Yoongi came to stop them but no he wanted to be stubborn and caused this much drama for no reason. While tending the others wounds he honestly had a panic attack, he was on verge of it because he dint want to loose anyone else anymore. Especially not Yoongi. All he hopes is the older would wake up soon so he could apologise properly. Also Jimin didn't tell you about what he and Jungkook talked, the reason being it would make you feel uncomfortable.

See Jimin knows that you both are best friends, yes but he also knows that you tend to get nervous and start questioning your own self and choices, when it comes to you ...gathering self confidence on your own choices is hard because you have abandonment issues and this constant urge to think 'what If I'm wrong and they leave me and go?' It keeps bugging you till you eventually leave the thing which you were with originally. That's why he will wait for you to respond and open up rather than him pressuring you. You were an adult, you didn't need any guidance or something so that didn't matter anymore but now what mattered the most was Yoongi's health.