61.

"A wolf in sheeps clothing?"

Author's P.O.V

"Fuck" you curse, digging your hands in your skirt pocket and bringing out your handkerchief and quickly wiping your nose but no avail, even more blood drains out. Frustrated, tears build up your eyes and you were on verge of crying. Why were you so weak? This was the first time after years when you had another break down.

Taking a deep breathe you rubbed your nose harshly drawing out more blood. Your nose had a burning sensation which wasn't subsiding no matter how much you tried.

"Hey hey!!" Taehyung snatched the handcheif out of your hands and you just sniffled while tears never seemed to stop. The male beside you scouted closer and you didn't have a heart to look at him, shame dawned upon you when realising how you were crying on his lap and he had to console you like a pathetic baby.

It frustrated you over how fucking weak you were, you wanted someone to slap right on your face. Scold you, tell you why are you like this.

The bruise on your skin was just another witness showing how you gave up instead of standing for yourself.

Cold hands cupped your cheeks and your face was turned to the side, warm eyes meeting your teary ones. The man caressed your cheeks softly, as if he wanted to comfort you tell you its okay.

Those hands held you gently, giving you all the warmth you needed and maybe for the first time someone succeeded in distracting you from your scary thoughts.

"Don't, it will ruin your body." Taehyung says softly, his voice soothing your ears because of how gentle it sounded.

It's already ruined. You wanted to retort back but refrained knowing he will ask for more or be confused. You watch how he rubs your mouth and nose gently as if you deserve to be treated like a doll, gentle and with care.

You hated it because no you didn't deserve to be treated like this. You were not deserving for all this care and attention.

You were a corward, you always ended up hurting yourself. Always made it easy for other to hurt and step on you.

"Hurting yourself isn't the answer you know it." Taehyung says suddenly making you freeze at the words. Did you tell it out loud? Or were you too obvious?? How did Taehyung get to know?

"I assume you are thinking whatever happened there was your fault when it's not. You know Jeon Jungkook is messed, I told you to ignore him or call me then why didn't you?" He consoles softly while rubbing your nose and upper lip which was tainted with blood.

"I was shocked I guess." Your empty voice resonates the whole room and Taehyung didn't like how it sounded. It almost seemed lifeless.

"Well I don't know what's up with you and my client but Miss Min hope you know that you are my priority and even as your friend you can tell some stuff to me." Taehyung voices out for the first time to someone.