101.

"One step back."

Author's P.O.V

Throughout the entire meeting you just zoned out because you were paranoid since the woman kept glancing on you, did you offend her anyway? You don't know about that but all you know is that you feel very small, it was very much clear that Sarang ...

Throughout the entire meeting you just zoned out because you were paranoid since the woman kept glancing on you, did you offend her anyway? You don't know about that but all you know is that you feel very small, it was very much clear that Sarang hated you and that made you wonder was she aware of the small glares you gave in her way? If so then you knew you were fucked, just because of your petiness you managed to get onto the bad side of a very powerful person and it was just awful so you tried to write down everything the said secretary was telling, it was almost as if you were working on auto pilot.

About the project, it was very interesting since they planned to release a new collection of accessories which would blow people's mind away, there were 20 pieces to be revealed. Five unique daily wears consisting of bracelets, chains and earrings with some rings. Five party wear with same pattern and ten other jewellery which ranged from ankelets to pretty finger rings, you really could imagine how delicate and amazing they would be and prizes were not that unreachable too, they had wide variety of gems - diamonds, ruby, emerald and topaz all of that, so you had to applaud them for it but at the end the secretary mentioned there was this very private collection which was still in discussion and had a six or more pieces which would take some time since Taehyung's father is the one in charge and when the guy spoke that you looked at Taehyung and saw the way he looked annoyed when that was brought up. He didn't seem okay with it.

Sighing a little you wondered that if he wasn't okay with it then why are people even proceeding with the project? The boss needs to be satisfied. You made sure to remind yourself about asking Taehyung about this deal personally, you have a feeling that he is doing this by force and you just wanted to know what on earth was going on so you just sigh and take down notes, not bothering to think about how Sarangs eyes never once left you - as if she were mocking you.

And after a a good half an hour the entire meeting wrapped up and they promised that by two or three more weeks they would finalize the designs.
"Thank you." The guy bows and everyone stay silent as the man bows - the moment he went to his seat, Mr Joe speaks yet again for some joy. "I'm so glad with this deal, finally some improvement right Mr. Xi?" He asks the other person beilsde him who silently nodded, it seemed like a conversation between two colleagues but you knew they spoke loudly in order to just cause some commotion and when no one else entertained his speech, already being tired from this godamn meeting he sighed a little - rolling his eyes and stayed quiet. That's when Taehyung spoke.

"Well that's it for today, I hope you know what to do and I know my employees are not like that but I absolutely do not want one leak about this until the next month that is, I will announce this collaboration next week but they don't know the details yet and I prefer it remains that way." His deep voice rings against the entire room and you couldn't help but agree, whatever he says was the order and no one would defy it. "Dismiss."