5.

"Am I witless? Or it's just that
My heart tells go for it. I blindly trust you is it right? Or am I wrong?"

Y/n P.O.V.

After a drive of fifty minutes and I got out of my car and walked in the building. Well I was pretty late but blame the traffic jam.

As soon as I entered all the eyes averted themselves to my figure and I couldn't help but feel nervous. I had social anxiety and I really didn't like to be the center of  attention.

I noticed that some people were throwing judging stares while others were more focused on ogling my body. My hands were shaking lightly and my heart accelerated its beat clearly showing that I was nervous. To be honest I never wanted to be socially awkward but it's just the way I am.

I bit my lip and took a deep breathe.

You can do it y/n! Do it for Yoongi!!! Remember you both need to have a good future ahead. I imagined my brothers face yesterday, how happy he looked. He feels proud and happy so I should do this for my brother!!! C'mon y/n!!

I walked forward, trying to ignore all the stares thrown at me. Those people have no other work or what?!

Soon I reached reception and saw a blonde lady working with her hack turned to me.

"Hey Sam!!!" I called out and she immediately turned around. "Oh
y/n??! Hi! What's up." she greeted with a big smile on her face.

God she was so friendly and welcoming.

"I'm fine but remember I came here-" I tried explaining but she cut me off. "I know I know love! Its your first day right?" She asked while typing something and I nodded.

"Well well!! Come with me I'll accompany you." She said with a small smile and I nodded again grateful of her. She smiled and was about to accompany me but stopped when she saw two people walking towards us, one male and another one was a female

"Chris?! I'm going to accompany this cute lady here so please manage the reception with Zia and don't forget to inform Mr. Kim about her arrival!! She is Miss Min, the new secretary." She reminded and the guy named Chris just nodded with a thumbs up.

Oh so three people work as the receptionists?? Wow.

"Girly!! Let's go." Sam screamed excitedly and I followed her. We were walking silently when she broke the silence.

"So do you feel nervous?" She asked probably noticing my posture. I kind of nodded while looking at the floor.

"I am because I never worked in a company like this. I don't even know what's my work and you know while I was finding you, I saw many people staring at me and judging my character. I am an introverted person so it kind of scared me." I admitted and Sam just looked at me with a small smile.

"Hey baby! It's okay don't feel down hmm? These people in our office are number one bitches on earth. I fucking hate them and their egoistic asses. They always make people feel uncomfortable but don't worry you have me! Plus I know Mr. Kim since past five years, he is never someone who brings unqualified people inside the office. All of us were interrogated by him and look we are here. I'm sure he saw the potential in you! That's why he asked you to be his secretary and apart from that I'll be here for you okay? now promise me you won't feel nervous." Sam said while placing her hand on my shoulder.

I almost felt my eyes stinging with tears after listening to her. Oh god she is such a kind soul.

"Thanks babe it helped a lot."
"No probs I'm glad it did." She winked and I  just chuckled at her behaviour.