53.

"Acquaintances?"

Author's P.O.V

Cameras flashing, voices and many people crowding the entrance.

That's what you saw when you stepped your foot out of the car.

Taehyung had helped you out like always and to be honest you wanted him to be beside you for the rest of the night because you were anxious. So fucking anxious to be honest and you just didn't know whom to tell this to.

Taehyung beside you was some sort of relief to say at least. Heart pounding in your ears and head spinning slightly that's what was your condition after having all attention on you, well on the man beside you.

Holding your waist tightly Taehyung starts walking on the red carpet placed beneath his feet. It lead to the entrance and he was glad that it was broad and the body guards could accompany you both.

You didn't even turn your eyes to the side, just started walking forward not paying attention to the gasps and talks which were roaming around.

"Mr. Kim what about the Charles deal?" A person screams but Taehyung doesn't mind it at all he ignores them.

"Mr. Kim what about the deal you lost to scott? Did you beg back the deal?" Another one screamed and Taehyung to be honest expected it because scott must have arranged these people to rile Taehyung up but oh well he knew better. These people were so cheap, in the names of reporters these people were disguised freaks who look into others privacy.

He will deal with that corward later.

"Mr. Kim is there something going on with you and Miss Abby??! We've seen you both roaming around but now you have this woman beside you. Can you tell us what is happening?" Another female voice says and you try to ignore it too. They were simply making rumours everyone knew who you were, Taehyung's secretary.

Its not like you were on newspapers but people knew you through media. Taehyung never allows anyone to share his employees name or personal information.

The day you leak all this, consider you being skinned alive.

Though you were trying to ignore them, the cameras flashing had a deep effect on you. They won't put your photo in the news but still your figure would be seen and that's what made you nervous.

You didn't like attention at all.

Were all secretaries treated like this?

After passing by that mess you both finally climbed the steps and entered the huge door guarded by two people. Taehyung was raged and you were even more anxious, your lips were shaking and your hands were shivering mildly.

A shaky sigh escaped your mouth and Taehyung immediately has his attention on your figure. He sees how anxious you are, that's why he holds your hand trying to calm you down.

Maybe his efforts aren't in vain.