67.

"If only I knew what was coming."

Trigger warning! - This chapter contains mentions of alcohol, sucidential thoughts and very much depressing content, please please skip the part if it feels uncomfortable <3

It should have been okay, you were supposed to be fine but right now sitting behind and watching Jungkook rolling the ball down and knock out all the pins you feel weird.

You feel weird sitting behind and watching him and Eunji hug each other in joy, you felt like as if a stone was being thrown right onto your heart repeatedly. No it wasn't jealousy it was a the fact that they didn't seem to notice you, nor did they seem to pay attention to your huddled figure which was sitting in a far corner of the sofa of a random bowling alley.

It hurts, it feels hollow. Being ignored feels hollow...it feels like everyone around you is so happy and here you are alone, not fitting in this place. Felt like a dull grey in middle of bright warm hues, felt like you were a black painting in middle of colourful ones. Outcast, that's what you were...thats you actually are ever since you were a kid.

Everytime being ignored or being the second priority of everyone and it sucked, it sucked so much. It had been three weeks since you have met Eunji and to say that you dislike her would be an understatement. You got to know that she was a close friend of Jeons and unfortunately studied in the same branch as yours but she was an year older which you were thankful off.

The first time Jungkook introduced you to her it just felt like she was okay. You both had talked for a while and Jungkook was also happy so you let it slide for the time being trying to appreciate your new friend. Somewhere you liked her soft voice but soon that started to change when the next day Jungkook had called you for a hang out, you were surprised to be honest but a part of you was happy because you and Jungkook could go back to how you both were before. Bonding time was nesscary but when you reached the place you realised that even Eunji was there and she tagged herself along when the black haired boy informed that he was meeting you.

It was okay I mean you just played arcade and then eat a hot dog while both of them were talking, it was fine right? You thought it was one time thing and you had trouble in opening up to people. For the first time you let it slide but the following week Jungkook called you again and the girl had joined because she was nearby. The second time had to he a coincidence you concluded but now this was the sixth time and you were getting fucking tired. An ugly feeling bloomed in your chest regarding her and you didn't even bother to suppress it, Kang Eunji hated you and she seemed to show it clearly through her "innocent" tactics. You were used to people like her so you knew better, she wasn't that bad but you dint know why she disliked you to a certain extent that she had to make you feel lonely.