55 [Part 2]

"Returning back."

Authors pov.

Silence, silence occupied the whole atmosphere around you both. None spoke, you were busy admiring the beautiful view in front of you and Taehyung seemed deep in his own thoughts. This sort of silence wasn't awkward or bad, it was just calm and acceptable.

You were in awe because you didn't know this space here existed and you wanted to breathe in some air and reminisce all the memories which you made here. They were beautiful and some were traumatic, for example your dreams were unusual and they left you with a bad depressing feeling while when you travelled your felt free.

Oh and these memories were exciting too considering how many times you and Taehyung fucked. Let's not talk about it because you will get turned on then throw yourself in a pit of embarrassment.

Well coming to think about it, living with Taehyung was easy, you were comfortable enough to talk with him about your little past and many people would tell its absurd but you wanted to become at least friends with Taehyung since he is a nice guy and your boss too.

You didn't wanted to leave this place but you missed home. You missed your family,you missed your work routine which you were following since six months.

Six months is a long time huh? It feels like it was yesterday when you stepped into the Kim's Corporation while stuttering like the fool you were. Life surely has big turns.

"Why did you end up here?" Taehyung's voice dawns you and you look at him. "How did you find the way." He questions, looking at the scenery infront of him so you reply.

"The receptionist told me." Your voice says and he hums, acknowledging your answer.

Maybe silence is better instead of talking so you dint do anything to break it. Staring at the area you couldn't help but wonder why does Taehyung love the nature so much? Does he have a memory connected to it? No it's not like you didn't like it but sometimes he would always choose a place like this for your hangouts or some occasions.

He had left your hand long ago making you miss the warmth which was received a few minutes ago yet you always had to remind yourself that you cannot get used to Taehyung, he was temporary. You need to understand as soon as possible, getting used to him means putting yourself in a hell hole were you weren't ready.

Your life was already messed you didn't want to mess it up further.

"Do you like nature or something?" You break the silence and he looks at you as if questioning your choice of words and you immediately shake your head. "Oh no no I'm sorry I meant you always choose places like this for hangout, so I was just asking." You explain embarrassed and he hums bringing his gaze back to the view infornt of him.

" You explain embarrassed and he hums bringing his gaze back to the view infornt of him