8.

"Your actions they confused me alot."

Y/n P.O.V.

"Miss Min, where do you think you are going." His husky voice croaked out and I swore I was about to faint from all this. He is making me flustered without even trying to do so.

The way he said... it was so deep that my whole body shivered, I felt my body burning, burning in need and I couldn't do anything.

"Mmm? I asked you something Miss, Min?" He said moving his head back to stare into my eyes, oh those hazel like eyes... they steal my breath away every time I see them.

His groin was touching my thighs and I could help but mewl at the position we were in.

I know its pretty absurd but he is making me crazy.

I felt his hands trailing down towards my ass and that's when I snapped pit of my stupid trance

What the fuck?! Min y/n what are you doing !!! He is your boss?!

That's when I cursed at myself and took my bottom lip between my teeth.

Fuck fuck y/n! Open your mouth!

"S-sir i- was go--" I said nervously trying my very best to not stutter.

Oh lord this is too much for me.

"You were going to?" He said while holding me up in my place.

"I - to c-cafe." I replied too flustered to make an eye contact.

"Cafe? For what Miss Min?" He further inquired.

"W-water sir." I replied immediately wanting to get out of his hold.

He just hummed moved his face dangerously close to my ear. What is up with him?

"Miss Min next time, don't forget to close your zipper while you are in public. I know I love women with black lingerie but you wouldn't want someone else to see your pretty black panty now do you?" He murmured and the very next moment his hands trailed to the zipper of my skirt.