58.

"Vulnerability is not a weakness, instead it's nothing but courage."

Authors p.o.v

"Thanks I'll be back soon." Soobin says shutting the door and helping your body out of the car so that you both could walk inside the huge building and get into your apartment.

He had to ask the driver which usually dropped you back for your apartment number since you didn't even have strength to talk but that was okay.

He will manage.

After standing infornt of the door '601' he took a deep breathe, still contemplating whether to knock on the door or not, he was feeling very nervous but now seeing your drowsy condition he pressed the bell once waiting patiently when he heard some footsteps and shuffling.

Soon the door was open by a brown haired pale guy who was no one other than your brother.

"Jimin you had the key-" Yoongi scolds but stops in middle, his heart dropping when he sees a tall young man at his door step with you leaning against him, looking very tired and your red eyes gave out yourself condition.

"What the fuck? Who are you and what are you doing with my sister." Yoongi's voice turned angry within moments, thinking the guy must have done something to you but Soobin handled the situation.

"No no it's me Choi soobin? Did you forget hyung?" He says softly making the older stop from grabbing you out of his arms. That seemed to click a screw in his brain, yes Choi Soobin.. you did mention you met him months ago and he worked in the same company as yours.

His nerves did calm a little but he still pulled you into his own arms, almost stumbling and falling down if Soobin didn't held you from the left side.

The younger awkwardly smiled while helping you up and though Yoongi rolled his eyes, he still let the young lad help him.

"Is she drunk?" Pale man asked because even that was a possibility but the way your face was pale gave it off, it showed that you were ill.

Yoongi tried, tried to not think of the worst possibilities but his heart dropped down in his stomach when he knew, he just knew what happened to you.

You had a panic attack.

For the second time in these 9 months.

Why you? Why is it always you?

"No umm I can explain but where should I take her?" Soobins voice snaps Yoongi's attention and he motions at the stairs which lead to upper floor.

-
"Yoongi..." you whisper softly and the man immediately stares at you, his eyes worried and his mouth dry. "Yeah, it's me cherry, are you with me?" He says softly his voice almost breaking, the pain very evident on his face.