36.

"Don't play the role of victim to the circumstances you created."

Your P.O.V

My frustration was on its peak. How the fuck can they tell I did that? Is this some sort of stupid prank? The one they do in office? Because this is fucking stupid and childish. You are playing with my emotions and more over the company's reputation.

I looked at Taehyung with disbelief all over my face. Who deleted the footage now?

"Look sir I told you it was y/n, she is the one who majored in computer science and technology am I right?" Kai looked at me with his raised brows and I scoffed. "Kai, I'm a major in literature and stop making stories which are too delusional to believe. I said I didn't do that then believe me I didn't do it." I spat at his face and he rolled his eyes.

I looked at taehyung who knew I was a major in literature. "Mr. Kim you do know I'm a major in literature right?"

He nodded his head calmly and I continued my sentence.
"Sir I wouldn't do this, what possibly can I get out of this? Absolutely nothing, someone is trying to frame me Sir."  I said desperately and he was in deep thoughts.

"Everyone dismiss I'll find out the culprit myself and I can assure you when I find him or her, the outcome won't be pleasing

"Everyone dismiss I'll find out the culprit myself and I can assure you when I find him or her, the outcome won't be pleasing." He said while getting up and glaring at all our faces.
I could feel the goosebumps forming on my body, this man is scary.

I could see people running away and I followed them too. I didn't want to piss Taehyung again because I love my life and I am too young to die. I didn't even experience the world yet I am gonna die in the hands of that man.

Sighing to myself I looked up only to see the Sam and Kai infront of me.
"What?" I asked annoyed knowing they were her to make me even more furious.

"Calm down y/n..anger isn't good for your health." The bitch mumbled while snuggling towards Kai's side. I practically threw lasers at at. This woman is such a snake I can't believe she was my friend and why is she so close to that asshole? I can't believe this, why should all this happen with me?

"Why are you doing this you piece of-"
I said angrily but got cut of by the man next to her. "Control that mouth of yours Min, she is my girlfriend show her some respect." Kai said and I looked at them shocked. Didn't Sam herself say that this Kai was a peasure seeker? Then why is she dating him? That's not the fucking point but the point is

These two planned against me.

What did I do to them? 

"Oh so you both planned this against me?" I said with a blank voice and Sam chuckled and looked into my eyes. "Baby look Miss Min isn't that dumb." She said and kai smiled at her.
"She isn't dumb but Mr. Kim is he is a fool who will fall in our trap." The man said while kissing her forehead and I literally cringed. They think too high of themselves.