20.

"You are only mine, all rights reserved."

Author P.O.V

The hall was magnificent with a rosewood door which was so huge and welcomed many people to the venue, it wasn't the first time people came here but yet everytime they came here they were always surprised by the view. Bright lights and royal like curtains,tables set everywhere for people to sit, the carvings on the walls made the room look like a palace. The walls had plain creme colour but those red details of flowers and leaves made the room shine, the carvings were hand made by architects who are professionals, it was too pretty to get unnoticed. In this big hall were people many people in elegant suits and woman in many gorgeous dresses looking pretty as ever.

Their make up filled face saddened Jin but he just calmed down. He charming so he believed everyone looked unique and beautiful in thier own way, their imperfections made them perfect but why people tend to hide their imperfections are they ashamed of it?

If you show your make up face to someone and impress them will they be able to see you the real you? They will obviously fall for your make up face not you. To say in simple words Jin was really pissed off. People were glaring at his man with lustful eyes while he was talking to some people. Namjoon didn't even bother to look at them but still Jin felt jealous he couldn't do anything because If he did then he has to tell bye to his precious legs and butt.

He just rolled his eyes and sat down, he really doesn't care. Taehyung didn't accompany them inside he got a call from someone so he and Namjoon decided to enter and sit down. A waiter was passing by jin immediately stopped him, the waiter looked at him nervously as in why Jin stopped him. "May I help you S-sir?" The poor guy spoke flustered while Jin glared at the man and spoke up.

"Pass me that." Jin said pointing at a glass champagne.

The waiter was still standing not moving an inch...Jin clenched his jaw.

"Is this how you serve? I need a champagne Idiot if you can serve me that it would be a huge favour Mr. waiter." Jin said politely at the waiter with his clenched jaw. "O-oh." The waiter immediately placed a champagne and walked away with fast steps.

Jin looked at the waiter going back "Hmmm he is a fool who has a nice ass but it still doesn't compare to Joon

Jin looked at the waiter going back "Hmmm he is a fool who has a nice ass but it still doesn't compare to Joon. His ass is just out of this world." Jin said fanning to himself.

He was unaware of the shy glances people were throwing at him.

While outside Taehyung was bored while talking to none other than
Mr. Yeonjun who was eating his brain alive.

"Sir, trust me you will love the new things If you want I myself can wear them and show it to you sir--"

"Mr. Choi, listen I have to attend a Party I have no time for your bullshit. I wasn't even intending to pick your phone now stop annoying me." Taehyung said darkly with so calmness that It shook Yeonjun's legs.