70.

"The pain I felt when you called my love disgusting was the most unbearable one, till date I'm not over it."

Author's P.O.V

"It was s-so bloody till date I remember seeing him on the floor and the cries, it took me years to let go of t-that." Sobs ripped out of your mouth imagining all of that again, when you were young it didn't hit you that hard but now reminiscing it yet again hurt twice as much. It was so disturbing, the guilt, the pain and the harassment you saw with your own eyes was so heavy. You didn't even know what happened to that Junghyun, whether he was alive or dead. Mostly you knew it was your paranormal self but still it stung how easily eveything was getting out of your grasp, no matter how many times you try to wind the emotions down it hurts. You couldn't say you were completely moved on, well you were in process of moving on just before Jungkook came in and trampled eveything. He just ruined your progress all again and you let him again.

 He just ruined your progress all again and you let him again

"Hey hey Miss Min its okay calm down, it wasn't your fault." A warm deep voice tried to coax you but you never listened, instead more tears gathered up your eyes and you were sobbing in grief. His voice didn't even reach your ears nor did you feel his arms which were wrapped around you for almost ten minutes. The moment you has started narrating about the sexual assault issue he was right next to you plopped on the couch determined to hold and comfort you no matter what. It irked him more knowing what sort of shit college was Seoul University? Did they allow all this? What even happened later because this should literally go into the press and media. Werent there any cameras installed? This was like utter bullshit. Most prestigious university it seems.

"Miss Min look here, look at me." Taehyung hand cups your cheeks and turns your face towards his own. Your breath got caught in your throat when your eyes met his, it was like all the world around you disappeared and it was just him and his hazel eyes. Those eyes, they ran down your soul despite of him not telling words his eyes conveyed a lot, he was trying to comfort you..a literal man you met eight months ago was caring about you but your friend of years couldn't. Pathetic. Those warm gentle gaze said a lot more than anyone ever could, it was just amazing how well he knows what exactly to do and when to do.

"Look here, that was none of your fault and it will never be okay? Assault isn't a small issue and you could have literally filed a case on the guy but they should be thankful that you din't. What were the staff even doing?" His warm hard now caresses around your waist and you just tiredly sit back, hoping to at least be comforted. It wasn't more, Taehyung was just helping you as a friend like he said but still your heart fluttered at his gesture. He was so kind and so gentle with you, like everything someone needed..his touch was just warm like home.

Home the place where you or anyone can go to just let your soul relax for a while. Taehyung was an escape, in many ways, he sometimes gave you the relief and peace you needed either with his words or just with his actions another reason why you literally didn't feel an ounce of regret to open up.