24.

"The contract"

Your P.O.V

I almost moaned at the way he whispered those words delicately near my ear. Every hair on my body stood up and I felt myself getting wet at his deep voice which was too hard to handle. Breathing out heavily I asked him.

"S-so before this y-you will take my virginity?"

"Mhm right." He croaked out still near my ear, not having any thoughts of going back to his previous position.

My throat was dry, my forehead was sweating and for what seemed like an eternity he moved back and smirked while looking at me and then picking up the file which was placed on the table,between us. He took the brown envelope and handed it to me.

"You do realise we have to discuss the contract right?" I nodded my head. "This is the thing which I was taking about."

"These are the rules I was referring to. Don't panic just read them and they are a subject to be changed. They form a part of the contract, which you can also have and let's discuss." The brown envelope was plain and din't consist of anything except a tape.

I opened the envelope and it revealed few white papers, I grinned at the softness of the paper it was too smooth and glidy. I looked at the heading which said contract and then there were words written along the paper, basically stating that he and i are going in an agreement and there is no backing off. I took a deep breath in to calm my nerves this is something new to me and I don't know why am I feeling this much adrenaline rush. Whether it is because if excitement or fear I am unable to figure that out.

I read the further words despite of Mr. Kim's intense stares, he always had his habit of glaring at me and it freaks the hell out of me to be honest.

CONTRACT.

The following agreement states that Miss Min will agree to all the formalities written here and she herself agreed to be Mr. Kim's Submissive and submit herself to him. She is tied to Mr. Kim until he wishes to break it off or until she wants to break it. The rules stated below must be followed by her.

Obedience :
The submissive will obey all the instructions given by the dominant without any hesitation and in an expeditious manner.

(appendix 2) She will do everything eagerly.

Sleep:
The submissive will ensure she gets minimum 7 hours of sleep at night when dominant isn't present.

Food:
The submissive will eat regularly to maintain her health and well being from a prescribed list of foods  (Appendix 4). The submissive will not snack between meals, with exception of food.

Clothes:
During the term , the submissive will wear clothing only approved by the dominant. The dominant will provide the clothing budget for the submissive which she shall utilize. The dominant shall accompany submissive to shopping on regular basis if he wishes.