79.

"Bounded and Blunder."

Author's P.O.V

Walking down the road you enter your office with very cautious steps, your skirt was clutching on your thighs and that's your main reason to be this cautious. Well the reason was um.. very weird but it is what it is. Clearing your throat you greet the people who bow down politely, it was a Saturday meaning half day so people were pretty energetic to come here knowing the have a holiday tommrow and on monday too due to some strike going on. Well you are also going to sleep and knock yourself out while laying around but now your concern is something else.

Pushing the lift button you get inside and the doors close by themselves but you take a deep breathe and exhale loudly because god you thought people would make out that you dint wear anything underneath this suit -- yes you wore nothing because well it was a long story you just didn't wear any of your undergarments, no not even panty -- well for a matter of fact only a thong was covering your entire area. Your breasts were free but instead of enjoying you were worrying that the outline of your nipples would have been seen but thankfully the coat you wore didn't reveal anything.

Now back to why you did this. Well there was a lame reason why you did this, its just really embarrassing to admit out but you wanted to tease Taehyung. He had been getting on your toes lately, just the other day he was staring right at you when a meeting was held and while you were explaining something he had asked unnecessary enquiries which made you blush a lot, like who even asked "Miss Min what colour are you wearing-oh sorry putting beneath the pie chart, black would look good considering its bold and it looks good with other dark shades." Yeah he asked that when you were talking about the fucking sales and aim for next month. What an irony. Thankfully no one noticed his tone because of fucking course Taehyung has his poker face on god that face turns you on as much as it annoys you.

Sighing you walk out on the destined floor of yours and walk out freely, your shoes clanking against the floor. No one was there on this floor because you have a holiday for four days maximum yes, this is a monthly break everyone gets once in 2 months and you couldn't thank god enough because you slept properly. Today only a few people were present so you are saved from the embarrassment you still can't believe your going to do this. More than signing that damn contract you were worried about this teasing stunt you pulled up. You still have time you can go back and change but you dont want to back down. It's now or never and Taehyung already saw you by now in the CCTV so what's the point of escaping.

Taking out the phone you note down the location which he texted just an hour ago.

Mr. Kim (Taehyung)

Mr. Kim (Taehyung):
Meet me in the meeting room beside my cabin, the private one I'll be waiting.

Smiling to yourself you hide your hands in your pocket as it was pretty cold today, you were wearing a black skirt and matching shirt even the coat was black matched up with some gold and Pearl jewelry. Today you felt pretty confident about yourself well that's something new, sometimes you just feel so nice about yourself while other times your confidence level is so low.

Shaking your head, with your shivering hands you turn right and reach the destined place beside Taehyungs cabin. It takes you a minute to gather up some courage to even look at the door, you were that scared. God were you doing a right thing?

Sighing a little you knock on the door without any thoughts and wait for someone to speak up and you heard the same old deep voice which brought shivers down your spine whenever you heard it. "Come in." You entered inside the door and shut it close while bracing yourself to turn around and see the scene infornt of you. Fuck it you cruse and turn around to face the man who was on your mind the entire day.