77.

"You pull me over and I come right back."

Author's P.O.V

Are you ready? No

Are you ready? No. Could you do something about it? No.

Oh god stop freaking out. It's nothing! Your inner goddess consoles you, trying to keep up with your fast paced heart. You were on your way to the mansion and yet again a car was waiting for you near your apartment building. It was kind of surreal because evey time he called you he had always sent a car through..you were just staring at the sky which seemed a little cloudy...it was unusual because right now the time was around 3PM or something. The dinner or late brunch or luch or whatever the fuck you were eating was called.

The sky was ever so bright and the wind was blowing as you let your hair move freely through the breeze, the car zapping through the streets. You were again inscure of whatever you were wearing -- A plain forest green dress which reached down your knees as always, some sandals because your feet ached in heels..even the block ones. Your gold flower pendant was gleaming and some how there was a good amount of blush on your cheeks as it was really cold today. The grey clouds were already looming over the sky, hovering above showing that it was going to rain soon but you just focused in the way the sky just looked ever so peaceful. Staring at the sky was never tiring.

The temperature didn't bother you because you loved cold ever since you were a kid. Winter and you were kind of like best buddies, maybe it was because in winter everyone craved warmth and even you crave warmth but every day instead of a particular season. Maybe you just want to feel like being home, like after ages you just want to go home. A place where you can go to take this burden of your shoulders.

Your body was tired as the days go by, to be honest you were always tired and in this entire world feeling exhausted was a great deal. Every day waking up and getting the life sucked out of you was really the worst thing. Coming home late and just sleeping tiredly knowing even tommrow you won't have time for yourself was really harsh. Not that Taehyung made you work your ass off no..your shift ended by three or four and you would be home around half past four but the point was everything felt like a routine and you just wanted a short escape. For a few hours even. Can time slow down? Maybe just a little?

Just as you were in your own thoughts you never realised when the car stopped and you were already infornt of the mansion. "Ah thank you." You get out of the car while slinging your hand bag on your shoulders and getting out, the wind immediately greeting you in full force. You smile lightly and stare at the scenery for a few seconds. This lawn was fucking amazing like this entire area was amazing...the way greenery surrounded all of this and the scenery was beautiful.

Slowly as you walked by the bushes on the pavement, wind caressed your hair and you nothingless make your way towards the door ringing the bell. Just like the other time a butler escorted you inside. You low key hoped that Taehyungs brothers would be here because for heavens sake you were very nervous right now god knows why, it wasn't your first time coming here but still somethings never change. "Are Namjoon and Jin home?" You as the butler when he escorts you into the living room. "I'm afraid no, older brothers had something important to attend today." The young butler informs and you wake your hand off, telling its okay and he points the elevator and you bow down as a thank you. "The third floor Madam, sir is already waiting for you." Were the last words you heard from the butler and you stepped inside the elevator while clutching your hands.