11.

"I lose my fucking mind when I'm with you."

Y/n P.O.V.

I was just going back to my office after lunch break.

Today all my clothes were dirty because my brother decided not to wash them, he is fucking lazy! It was his turn to wash our clothes this week.

Out of all the dresses the one I found was this, a black colour dress which hugs my curves really well and to be honest.. this dress is so tight I almost feel like my breasts are been pushed up and my stomach is being squeezed !!! This is why I hate wearing this dress. I don't even know why did I buy this piece of clothing? Fuck me and my choices.

I was walking back when heard someone whistling behind me. Whistling? Is he calling a dog?

When I turned around I found some random guy staring at me and giggling with his friends.

Huh?

Another pervert was biting his lips and at that moment my hands itched to slap them right across their faces.

Perverts will always remain perverts.

They were three men and one of them must have noticed my stare because the very next momet he motioned me to come to them.

I fake smiled and made my way towards them. "Yes gentleman how may I help you." I said in the fakest way possible trying not to loose my calm. "Nothing, baby you really look good."  The man on right commented and I clenched my jaw, wanting nothing more than bury them alive.

"Baby girl there is something wrong with my phone! It doesn't have your number in it." The other guy remarked and that's where my level of patience snapped.

"Oh you want my number? I'll give it to you." I said while smiling 'politely'. The guy in front of smirked and walked closer and just when he stood infront of me, my palm landed on his
cheek.

"What the hell" the man said while rubbing his cheek with his hands.

"You needed my number no? I'm giving it fucker! Take." I grumbled and pushed him away.

That excuse of a man landed on the floor and I'm pretty sure he hurt his back.

"You bitch." One of his friends mumbled angrily coming towards me but before he could do anything I pulled his collar and landed a punch right on his jaw.  That weak pathetic parasite whined due to the impact and I wanted to pat my back for doing this.

Good job y/n.. good job!

I lifted the first man up and fisted my hands on his caller. "I really don't understand why people like you exist." I uttered with disgust splattered all over my face. Fuckers like these deserve to rot in hell because they don't have any other work than pleasuring thier pea sized dick.

I kicked right on his abdomen and  let out a weird voice which was so awful to my eardrums.

Fuck is he a banshee? Uh no no a banshee's voice is more prettier and soulful compared to this cockroach.

I was about to go to the second man but he started backing away.

"Where are you running baby??" I murmured innocently. The guy looked up in shock but the very next moment
I pulled his leg and stamped right on his face twice, the rage in me not suppressing at all and the fun part is I didn't feel an ounce of sympathy towards them.

"Next time know how to keep your dick in your pants understood?"  I warned and he nodded so I threw him beside his friend.

The two ran away and left me with thier pervert friend who was shaking with fear.