39.

"Your innocence is something which lures me to you. It makes me wanna ruin it in the most pleasurable way."

Your P.O.V

When he said those words my heart leaped out of my chest. This man was such a tease, yet I loved what he did to me. My knees and legs were hanging loosely against the bed and my upper body was on the soft mattress which enveloped me into its warmth.

I saw him kneeling before me with that devilish smirk knowing very well that his actions are making my heart leap out of my chest.

I gulped a big lump which was there in my throat. He slowly began removing my right leg's sandal placing it by the side. He caressed my feet with his long hands and he slowly brought it up to his lips to place a kiss on them making me let out a soft moan due to the sensation which his lips caused.
They touched my feet lightly causing a shiver to erupt in my spine. His lips were soft, soft as a feather. It was as if he was writing letters on my body with his sinful lips.

He rubbed his lips lightly making me bite my lip at the tickling feeling.

Like the gentleman he took everything slowly making me frustrated beyond belief

Like the gentleman he took everything slowly making me frustrated beyond belief. We haven't even started and here I am squirming like a fish.

He kissed my incep toe making me gasp because the sensation had a direct impact on my core. I could feel myself getting wet he slowly darted his tounge out to lick it. He was slowly moving towards my ankle, I shut my eyes and hissed when he took the flesh in his mouth and bit it.

He nibbled onto it and licked the spot to soothe the ache and I swear to god the sensations made me insane, He slowly kissed my foot and moved towards my ankle. He bit it and I felt the adrenaline pumping hard and fast in my veins. All the things which this man is doing to me is fascinating and unusual.

His luscious lips moved towards my legs kissing them so lightly and softly as if they were a piece of glass that will break if you put more pressure on them. I'm well aware he is teasing me

But is it wrong that I'm enjoying every bit of this?

He slowly rolled my black dress up revealing my smooth legs. Taehyung stared into my eyes with his hooded ones which were filled with lust and passion. I suddenly felt so lost into his eyes, those eyes always captivated my attention. He smirked at me as if taunting me and telling me that I'm so weak for him.

He elevated himself a little and  slowly parted my legs with his right hand caressing my left leg which was still untouched. My breath turned heavier when he moved towards to my thighs. His lips met the flesh of my thighs making me shudder in pleasure. I could suddenly hear the soft sounds of something hitting against the huge window when I looked in that direction I found rain droplets were starting to fall down form grey night sky and kiss the mother earth gently, creating a sensual atmosphere.