48.

"Sharing desires is one of the most intimate thing anyone can attempt."

Playlist - Stay by Justin bieber and The Kid LAROI
Louder than bombs by BTS
Dynasty by Miia [highly recommended ]
Am I wrong? By BTS
Singularity by V [Till the end or house of cards on loop.]

Your P.O.V

"We will improve the stock market by doing all these-" I attempted to speak.

Yes, attempted because this old hag called scott again interrupted me for the hundredth time since last hour. He always finds a way to interrupt me with a stupid reason. I should have listened to Taehyung when he warned me about this old bitch.

He is honestly so irritating.

Well we were in the meeting, it had been an hour of me explaining our plans but this guy just stops me for no reason.

Taehyung didn't say anything because he understands this old man's motives, he wants to rile Taehyung up and make him say some stupid stuff so that he can make the press towards his side but oh well, too bad he won't do it today.

"Miss Min how? You know this share market can never be improved, stop talking ridiculous things." The old man taunts and I didn't feel a slight of disappointment because I know, his words are damn useless.

I could see Taehyung trying to calm himself. He din't want his anger to take a toll on him, he was sitting at the middle of the table, clad in a suit and from here I could see him very well.

 He din't want his anger to take a toll on him, he was sitting at the middle of the table, clad in a suit and from here I could see him very well

"You know Mr. Scott we should always have positive thoughts right? I'm sure we can improve it. " Taehyung rasps with a expression saying 'one more word' and I'll kill you.

So the old man embarrassingly cleared his throat and motioned me to speak.

Sighing in relief I continued our presentation.

"So considering all these. I'm pretty sure it would benefit all of us so what do you think about this?" I finished our presentation and moved my gaze towards the board members and all of them seemed pleased.

Well why wouldn't they? I made sure to write about huge money benefits they will get and these greedy people are lured into it.

"Hmm what do you think about this Scott?" Mr . Roy mumbled while looking at Scott. These board members don't know that Scott was the one who begged us for this deal or else they wouldn't respect him this much. They don't know about his true colour, world is so fake sometimes.