59.

"Aren't we all corwards in one way?"

Author's P.O.V

"YOON THE DINNER IS READY!!" Jimin shouts from the dining area at the man who was sitting beside you in the living room.

"WE'LL BE THERE SOON!" Yoongi shouts back, continuing to cut your nails while you look at him with a fond smile.

Damn the older practically forced you to sit on the sofa and later he offered to cut your nails, despite your protests he didn't take shit and started cutting your nails.

You told him you could do it by yourself but no, man had to force you down and his excuse was "you are sick so sit".

These rare moments like these made you smile because Yoongi was never that vocal about his feelings, his actions always spoke louder and like now.

It had been two days since you went to work and in these two days you had taken some rest and spent your time thinking about what to do next and how will you plan out your next move.

It took you a lot of time to come onto the conclusion that yes, Jungkook was back and there was no benefit and hiding and covering away.

You had thought about it thoroughly, from start to end and though you wanted to deny the reality and the fact that your feelings for him are still present, you couldn't.

You were embarrassed yes, you were ashamed of these feelings but again like Jimin says when does heart ever listen to you? Feelings are uncontrollable, they just bloom for anyone.

None of what happened was your fault and it will never be blamed on you. Thinking back again Jimin was right, you needed your closure and why were you even stopping yourself from living your life just because of a dumb man?

You were worth more and why are you going to stoop so low and weak for someone?

You aren't the old you anymore, you aren't that scared little teeny tiny girl. You were the bold one now, you didn't have to take his shit.

A strong feeling of motivation bubbled up in you and you were as ready as ever. You won't back down for anyone.

"Oii! Dumbo get up I finished cutting and Jimin is calling let's go!" Yoongi hisses near your ear and you snap out of your trance, immediately nodding and getting up because you were hungry and your stomach was roaring right now

Taking a seat on opposite of the couple a groan left your mouth when you saw the seaweed soup yet again on your platter.

"Min why again~~~ I'm having this since past two days." You complain rolling your eyes and Jimin mirrors your expression.