45.

"Stubbornness runs in your viens!"

Your P.O.V

Sitting in the car I absolutely had no clue onto where we were going. This man was in a rough mood and I didn't want to dig my grave so I sat peacefully look at the scenery outside.

Dramatic, that's what Mr. Kim was. He literally is so stubborn sometimes I feel like slapping him for it but I can't do anything since he is my boss.

Ugh life is unfair at times I swear to God.

Shifting my gaze to my right I saw Taehyung looking at his phone with furrowed brows

Shifting my gaze to my right I saw Taehyung looking at his phone with furrowed brows. Damn is he okay? Or did someone really irritate him early in the morning?

He pushes his tounge inside his cheek and I tried not to let myself bother because damn he was looking so hot. I wanted to just I don't know, maybe sit on his lap?

Uh Min Y/n! Get out of your stupid thoughts. Dumb lady.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and dialled a few digits while I silently watch him do so.

"Yeonjun??? " he calmly calls out the guy's name and my ear perks up at the name.

Oh Yeonjun? Choi Yeonjun? That cute kid who works for Taehyung?

"Mr. Choi!" He yells harshly and there I know, its gonna be Yeonjun's funeral soon because when Taehyung speaks that way it means either you fucked up or he is gonna fuck you up.

"No no early in the morning I get the fucking news about him landing next month, right in two weeks! Do you know what the fucking means?" He scolds with his deep voice and I flinch due to his anger. Ah he is so angry.

"That fucking guy needs our Fashion brand and he is willing to put shares in our business,  I fucking don't know what he needs. As far as I know him, he never does anything without a motive." Taehyung further spites and my mind wonders, that guy? Wait we are collaborating with someone?? From where when? For now Taehyung said Charles's deal was enough, now why another collaboration.

"No I want you to fucking analyse everything and then I need all his schedules, reports or whatever he does. I also need the recent articles about me, I'm sure that guy has some motive and I won't fucking let that bastard touch my empire." Taehyung spits calmly and cuts the call after massaging his head.

Hearing all this my heart dropped in my stomach and my tummy churned badly.

I was stunned for a few moments,  what is happening? Who is coming and what the hell ? Nobody even informed me seriously? I should ask Yeonjun tonight because I'm pretty sure this man will ignore me or scold me if I ask him.