21.

"Desire is something that eats you out alive and there is no way you can decline it until you fulfil it."

Y/n P.O.V

"Then how am I supposed to hold you?"

He whispered that in my ear and I felt my heart drop and my body stiffening. It looks like he knows ways how to control my body. I myself don't know how he has that much power over me.

I looked into his mesmerising eyes, uis eyes they always captured my attention like a moth to a flame. He was beautiful I can't dent that but his eyes, they were like galaxies.. yet had no shine in them, looks like he lost the meaning in them. I wanted to know the reason of their emptiness I wanted to yet he was evasive so I never dared to ask him but I'm yearning to know why he is like that I knew a part of him was broken too. Somewhere but he is doing a great Job at hiding it. Not trying to be poetic but if I could write about his eyes I bet till now I would have written a book. Their brownish colour always fascinated me and if you see in his eyes all you could see is emptiness and they were void of any emotion somehow my heart wanted me to discover, discover why he is like that but I know I shouldn't listen to my stupid heart. It always makes me embarrassed and scared.

Scared of getting hurt over something which was not even mine. Not telling I want him as mine but hope hurts a lot it does just when you thought a little spark came in your life within a second it was gone. The bitter reality engulfed you in your sweet imagination. Everything was gone. Reality mocking you and laughing at your pathetic self who thought everything was going to remain your fantasy.

We stared at each other for what seemed like ages. I cleared my throat.

"Sir, But why are y-you holding m-me?" I said boldly because his touch brings tingle down my body. The feeling I feel is indescribable its just something weird, something foreign.

Raising an eyebrow he snapped back "You are my secretary aren't you? So it means you should follow me everywhere I go and me being the gentleman, I am holding you like the wha a lady should be held

Raising an eyebrow he snapped back "You are my secretary aren't you? So it means you should follow me everywhere I go and me being the gentleman, I am holding you like the wha a lady should be held." A gentleman? I felt like laughing a gentleman or a devil who wants to play with me. He loves teasing doesn't he? Nothingless I shrugged the fact that his hands were around my waist.

I need to calm down and focus on myself instead of him.

I smiled and looked down, this man is getting on my nerves!  he is unattainable yet wants to give me hope to think about ways to reach him. I was so tired of him and all this shit, I might not show my disappointment but I am.. I am so tired to even talk about my shitty life. I'm done thank you, I don't need anything else.

"Let's go Miss Min Mr. Mo was waiting for me." He says casually and I nodded.

Of course I knew who Mr. Mo was I myself invited him.

Taking me by my waist we moved to the left side of the hall were there were three men in their old 50's Mr. Mo, Mr. Shin and Mr.Lin, they were brothers from one of a successful company in China.