76.

"One for the light, one for the show."

Author's P.O.V

You stare at jungkook with raging eyes. The words from his mouth making you fume, how dare he criticise you our of no where? What does he think he is just because you both were best friends doesn't mean he should act like a total asshole, the way he handle himself is so fucking disgusting when did he start using all these manipulations and since when was he playing this dirty? He was ready to play dirty for this lame hatred he had against Taehyung?

Where was your best friend and who was this man in place of him? Were you even okay? Was he okay? What had happened to him? What caused him to change so drastically was all you ask for. "Are you serious?" You glare, boring holes inside his face and he also doesn't back down equally glaring at you. "I am? Is there a problem-?" he raises his eyes brows as if challenging you and God knows from where the courage came but you just pushed him aside and dusted your clothes, after that you look up with a determined expression.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Go frame me I don't care. I have faith in God and thankfully I have Taehyung." You say your voice loud and clear and maybe that has something breakkng in Jungkook's facade, maybe those words did an impact on him because once he is standing infront of you while the next moment he is lurching forward and pushing your back behind the wall while cupping your jaw harshly, the anger and wrath in his eyes was too clear for you to see and honestly you dint fuck up. You didn't regret what you did just now he deserves it. "Don't run your mouth like that." He seethes.

You laugh, you laugh mockingly because you know the man you knew was gone somewhere and in his omace was just an arrogant fucker who didn't know any manners.

"Why does it itch you??? Jungkook what is even wrong with you? Since when are you like this??" You distance yourself from him and he continuously glares at you, the atmosphere getting tensed as hell. There was an ever growing tension which you couldn't place a hand onto no matter what you did and suddenly you roll your eyes while saying a few words out of your mouth. "Do whatever the fuck you want I'm done, you are seriously so immature." You turn around without a fear and aim to walk away but the man pulls your arm back, making you hiss yet again.

"Oh-? Now I'm immature? Watch your mouth I'm warning you-" he starts to grumble again and you try pushing him away but no avail as he sits there still

"Oh-? Now I'm immature? Watch your mouth I'm warning you-" he starts to grumble again and you try pushing him away but no avail as he sits there still. "Jeon jungkook what the fuck do you want." You seethe pushing him away and he holds you still slamming your back against the wall. "Well if I'm fucking immature then mind telling me why you kissed this immature guy back then? I was your first kiss wasn't I?" His words make you freeze, an ugly chill running down your spine and you stare at his eyes with horrified expression. His eyebrow piercing shined as light glimmers onto it. Somehow eveything was making you nauseous.

How did he even know? Heck that you almost forgot about it? He was drunk there was no way he had to know it, no fucking way it was all a lie yes it was a lie, there was nothing he knew nothing about you. He knew nothing he knew nothing. You shook your head -- "No no what are you talking about." You look away, not making an eye contact and denying everything.