104.

"You were drifting apart and I didn't stop you, even if it was breaking me bit by bit."

Author's P.OV

"That's it for today, these designs were finalised but we have to select the material and a few stones

"That's it for today, these designs were finalised but we have to select the material and a few stones. Diamonds are mandatory but our branch has been trying to make different and new shades of stones. For example we added a little ruby-ish hue to normal white pearls - it was our beloved CEO, Miss Sarang's idea - and they went very well with gold so we had created a piece and put it up for sale and now that one design has become the talk of the town and the sales have increased tremendously." Jaehan says proudly staring at the said person and the entire room is in awe at the picture of the said design which was shown in next slide. Everyone clapped as Sarang smiled politely, still sitting immensely close to Taehyung while the said man just stared at the projector, nodding at the picture displayed.

"So because of this, tommrow Miss Sarang has decided that she will go and browse those Jewels and explore them with Mr. Kim and then we will finalize the stones and by next meeting visual representation will be final! For the first set we are planning to use 5.7 mm of the precious diamonds and we promise you it will be a pretty sigh to see ." Jaehan says keeping his pen down and bowing a little as the entire room brusted into claps, totally impressed by the designs. You clapped too, it was a little slow because of what happened yesterday between both of you yet that dint stop you from appreciating the ideas and the clean presentation he gave just now. It was pretty impressive and surprisingly you liked it for some godamn reason.

You know you should be loathing that man but his behaviour and his talents were poles apart. Shaking your head you look onto the side where Soobin was just sitting not even bothering to clap as he was busy writing something on the note pad and same with Jungkook who was on your left and was literally staring at the white screen of projector with bored eyes. You frowned a little as to why these two were acting like this but soon the meeting ended and everybody was getting up to go out but Mr. Joe stopped them again with his oh so 'amazing remarks'.

"Oh sarang I'm so proud of you, your ideas are so great sweetie I am so happy you decided to come back. Ever since you were a kid you were very creative in things like these I'm so glad you chose this field." The old man says and you hear few hums while Sarang just gives a small smile. "Uncle Joe thank you." She pretends to be shy about it and for some reason you found the entire encounter too shady because these days this Joe person was praising sarang so much as if she were his own daughter.

"Its my pleasure dear, how are your parents I forgot asking before." He says and with that everyone started moving out because that was something private which didn't need to be heard by them and most of them wanted to perhaps have a snack before working so they walked off yet you, Soobin, Yeonjun and Jungkook stayed back because you were needed her as usual and now that is a disadvantage. You yawn tiredly, still not getting over the fact that weekend had ended and you were back to work.