49.

"Maybe it was your touch or words that made me breathless. "

Authors pov.

"Taehyung where the hell are we going again." You  mumble out when you see that the man is just quietly dragging your figure towards kitchen you assume?

You were first suspicious he would go outside but that idea flew away when he immediately strided opposite of the door.

After a brief moment as your suspicions stated, you were in the kitchen but there was something unusual which made you frown.

There were many, well four to six bowls of something placed. They were covered so with a cloth so it was hard to guess what they were.

"Taehyung why are we here." You demand an answer because Taehyung sometimes, no all the times does weird things.

Not weird but they were strange for you.

Like his nature, his behaviour. You weren't used to that considering you were around all happy and open people.

Awkwardly standing you watched as Taehyung roamed around the room without a word. He seemed to be searching for something or someone.

"Ajhumma?" He calls out with his deep voice and the the old lady peeks out from the ventitlity.

"Ah young master, I finished cleaning this I'll take my leave now." She says softly while wiping her hands on her chiffon dress.

Taehyung nods and the lady puts her eyes on you, smiling politely while collecting her bag.

"Have a good evening." She warmly greets and goes out of the house. You were sure she would shut the door so now you turned towards Taehyung and raised your eyebrows.

"Now what? Why were you waiting for her to go away?" You asked with suspicion laced in your voice.

Taehyung abruptly turns from his position with a smirk on his face.

"For a surprise.." he says the same line which was starting to become creepy.

"Taehyung what are you even telling? What surprise?" You mumbled utterly curious yet scared because damn, this were going in the wrong way you guess.

Taehyung removes something out from the lower cupboard and you silently stand there, not knowing what or why is he doing this.

He lifts up a fabric for you to see and a few memories come back, crashing down at you.