69.

"Life was a rollercoaster."

Author's P

Author's P.O.V

Tw// This chapter deals with Bullyi*ng, use of harsh words and mentions of illness, blood please skip if uncomfortable

"Be careful next time." The nurse wraps up your head with a bandage and you say nothing, staring at the void floor and the girl who brought you thanks the nurse. You could hear her voice telling you what happened but it turned deaf to your ears, everything looked blurry and your head was aching so much.

The lady just pet your hair and you couldn't feel anything, maybe that girl was the class president? Or the college head girl you didn't know. All you know is that you could hear footsteps and soon you were left alone with eveything being blurry.

When Eunji left you down on floor it started hurting more, the pain only intensified and it hurted so much. For a moment you felt like you would die, no one would come to save you but you very so wrong. A girl was about to gt inside the washroom but quickly saw you and helped you up till her. You seriously did wanted to thank her but words couldn't form inside your mouth, it just hurt so much.

The cigarette burn was hidden by your sleeves but you could process that you had a small head injury since Eunji pushed you down and the severe pain was still there. It took you sometime to believe all the words she said and how she actually was.

She wasn't the saint like everyone claimed her to be, she was disgusting and very cunning. You knew half of her words were spoken out of bitter jealousy and nothing else yet it hurt, the way she called you an attention whore when all you did was try to ask your friend what actually happened and why did you both drift apart, you were afraid of losing him and this was what world called you when you tried to explain them that you didn't want to loose other but again world was fucking judgemental and the way Eunji just bullied you?

Out of nowhere? It was going to take you some time to let all this sink in because the last time you were bullied was in seventh grade, that too you had met Jimin there so you had gradually gotten over it but today her bullying you brought back awful memories and you just couldn't help but stay there and wonder why was your life so pathetic. You had almost started getting better, you were actually getting better with the hapiness and positivity around you but eveything had to be ruined within a snap of the fingers. You wanted to scream, cry, torment and as why? Why was always you? Why did you have to suffer so much? At this young age that too.