31.

"The dining mess."

Your P.O.V

I gulped the lump in my throat after seeing Taehyung. He looked devilishly handsome in that button up shirt and black slacks. There was no denying even if Taehyung wore a rag he would still look fabulous as ever.

"I'm pleased to see you here Miss Min." Taehyung said and I smiled at him. "Pleasure is all mine Mr. Kim" I retorted back but someone was burning in jealousy after seeing you. It was Abby , she just couldn't handle the fact that Taehyung called someone over.

Taehyung took a seat opposite of you and Abby followed him like a magnet.
"Finally I was waiting for you Taehyung." Jin said while seating beside his boyfriend.

"I know hyung, I was busy." he said putting his veiny hands on the table.
"Yes, he was busy with me." Abby said happily while looking towards Taehyung.

Uh who even asked about that-

I looked at her with a blank expression.

To be honest I did feel irritated but it all subsided when Jin interrupted her.

"Ah Abby Taehyung was in shower when I went to check on him. Since when where you allowed in his room?" On that moment I understood that thier relationship is a bitter one.

I mean who would even have a relationship with Abby, I honestly wondered why even Taehyung has her with him.

Namjoon had to muffle a laugh and I also understood she is his submissive the one he was telling me about other day in his office. She seems jealous with me being here so I smirked internally knowing her ass was burning because of me.

"Hyung, let's eat." The awkward tension was broken by Taehyung who still had his gaze on me.

"Yeah let's dig in." Namjoon said while picking up a toast.

I also looked around for something and I found my favourite cake.. the chocolate one which I loved a lot.

Hmm... I will save the best for later now for now I picked up the hand made garlic bread and started munching on it. "Ummh" a groan left my mouth and I looked at Jin who was softly smiling at me.

"This tastes delicious Jin! oh god." I said while savouring it in my mouth and Namjoon patted my head like a puppy so I smiled at him too.

Honestly I was looking cute without trying, whilst Taehyung shook his head at my behaviour.

Abby on the other hand was fuming how dare those gay boys do this with you? I mean they had to do that with Abby and not some cheap slut. She is far better than this Miss Min, I mean look at her she doesn't even have some physique.

The attention should be on her not you.

"Honestly this is the best latte I tasted." I said while sipping on the coffee.

" I said while sipping on the coffee