65.

"The first time you lied to me, I knew; knew it was about to turn ugly but my heart stayed."

Author's P

Author's P.O.V

University life was heaven people said and you get it why

The moment you had stepped inside the campus of the Seoul University you knew this was the second heaven on earth. The start of the campus looked like some sort of castle, the ground being huge. Instead of dry land, the ground being adorned with grass and trees.

The air around it was actually fresh, not that the air in Busan was contaminated or something but there was something very solid about the air around here. Suddenly you remembered how the tour guide they had mentioned that this campus has a basketball court,a food ball court, swimming pool, a running track and right now none of it was visible so that meant they wer hidden behind and this university was still even more bigger.

The students were lurking around curiously, just like you and amongst this crowd of curious animals it was difficult to find your best friend and of course, the one and only person who owns your heart. Jeon Jungkook...

Shaking your head slightly, you tugged your coat tighter because a harsh wind passed by, forming goosebumps on your hand which wasn't covered with gloves. It was the start of autumn meaning the temperature here was low and as much as you loved cold, you couldn't find your gloves amongst the pile of boxes in your brand new apartment.

You and your brother have very much shifted here considering he managed to get a work in a company here. It wasn't that huge association but a moderate one and the pay was very much better than the two part time jobs he worked before. You both had arrived just day before yesterday and it was still a hassle back at home considering how lazy you both were.

This was the price of your laziness. Rolling your eyes you casually smile at a few people who smile back unlike your previous school, people here seemed bearable and kind. You were so sure that your time here will be very very pleasant.