78

"There are no bad people in this world " - Stop from Jack in the box.

Author's P.O.V

"Ouch-" you stumble down a little while holding the tray of coffee and walking back to your cabin. The tray was thankfully filled with empty cups or else you would start crying real bad, the break was over and you were heading back to where you work. It was typical Tuesday morning and here you were in the office.

Throwing the paper cups in the trash you open the door to your cabin and get inside, shutting it close. Walking towards your table you take a seat and start typing the report which was saved in your computer, as your fingers clicked faster and faster you felt a buzz from your phone. For once you ignored it because maybe someone was texting you, for sure it wasn't Jimin because he was at a solo day out, Yoongi was at work and Yeonjun was busy so you ignored it while typing the next set of words on the report.

"Hm the sales this month are higher because of the-" as you were typing your phone again buzzed and now you rolled your eyes taking the phone out and checking who it was and to your utter surprise it was Taehyung. Yes your boss who never texted you until and unless it was something very personal or related to your contract. He always made sure to text stuff like that only and right now after your mind blowing soft sex last weekend he was here again making you flustered.

Taehyung (Mr. Kim.)

Taehyung (Mr. Kim) :
Miss Min good evening, about the contract of ours I scheduled it on Saturday this week around 2 PM.

You bite your lip suppressing a shy smile bubbling up on your face, it clearly said that you were really shy about what was going to happen, he had informed you a Saturday itself and he had not discussed the details about entire contract saying he will fix a date and now here the date came, it made your heart race in anticipation as you were about to begin something really new and it was very satisfying for you.

You were indeed scared for yourself but yes, whatever happens let it happen so you type a message back.

You:
I'm fine with the date Mr. Kim. Is there something I need to bring or do please specify.

Taehyung (Mr. Kim):
No nothing is needed just your presence is fine and dress formally.

You frown when you read his text, formally? Why does he want you to dress formally for an occasion which involves signing of a document? That too on a leave. No one would be inside the office so what's the point if dressing up formally. You being utter confused reply back a text while leaning against the chair softly.

You:
Why though? Formal dressing I mean.

Taehyung (Mr. Kim):
Because this is a deal and I am your dealer. Don't you think its manners to dress up properly and seal the deal while making a good impression Miss Min?

You could practically hear the teasing tone and could imagine his face with a fucking smirk, he was teasing you right on spot and you were flustered. He knows about your kink to impress him always and be a little obedient girl so you just cleared your throat and twisted around in your chair while thinking of a reply. Suddenly something struck in your mind and you had this widest smile on your face with mischief in your eyes. Without thinking twice about anything you replied back.