10.

" Is it wrong to tell that I want you, naked on my lap and my hand buried deep inside your core making you breathless?"

Author P.O.V

The hallways were silent no one daring to speak a word. The employees bowing down immediately after seeing a figure walking down in the hallways, his shoes clicking against the floor.

Taehyung marched in his office with seven people following him behind. He din't even spare a glance towards his employees, well basically he didn't care.

His face was void of any emotion but it wasn't unusual for the people around him, they were used to his 'poker' face.

All the attention was diverted to him and women were swooning over thier boss, over how handsome and hot he was.

He was wearing a white shirt which complimented his fair skin. He had a beautiful purple tie with golden patterns splashed beautifully, a black Dior coat adorning his shoulders which resembled to devil's wings. Anyone who would mistake him as a common middle class man just had to look at his wrist which was fitted with a big Rolex, which made his hands even more attractive

His long fingers contained rings of various international brands just like his clothes.

Taehyung's aura was something which people despised, they just couldn't handle the power he emits, Some were envious while some were nervous.

He gracefully walked towards his office without uttering a word to anyone. Reaching his cabin he threw himself on the chair and started massaging his head which throbbing due to lack of sleep.

Taehyung always had a problem with sleeping, he just couldn't sleep like how others would. He would either wake up with a nightmare or he just woke up when people made noises outside his room.

He sighed tiredly and picked up the newspaper, wanting to know what was happening outside his building. He expected some useless news but his mouth tipped up after reading the headline.

"Yet again the charming CEO of Kim empire stole the deal which originally belongs to Mr.Sung. This is the fifteenth deal this month which the young CEO has stolen or moreover call it as earned"

It was a normal routine for Taehyung, everyday he was the spotlight on newspapers. All he had to do was breathe and yes the headline would say he was breathing dramatic but it is what it is.

He is just perfect in everyone's eyes.

Kim's Mansion

It was a typical morning where Seok Jin was preparing omelette for breakfast.

He was mixing the batter with some onions and spring onions, well the day was really hectic because today morning his younger brother went out without having the breakfast and he was so pissed over that fact.

Adding some salt and pepper in the batter he continued mixing it while cursing his younger brother.

"That donkey went out without eating! Doesn't he have manners?" He grumbled and turned on the pan.

Suddenly he felt arms wrapping around his tiny waist and a chin placed on his shoulder. Jin immediately relaxed knowing it was his boyfriend.

"Joon, come the breakfast is ready. Let's eat."

Namjoon just snuggled more in his lover's back and shook his head.
"I'm hugging my meal." He whined and Jin blushed furiously.

" He whined and Jin blushed furiously