110.

"Want and wrath."

Author's P.O.V

Warning! - Mature content ahead!

Dream. It feels like a feral dream because there is no way in hell that Taehyung was kissing you, he was kissing you hard and you were replying back just harder with your brain short circuiting once in a while. You were still yet to realise that this was infact true and everything around you was reality and not one of your stupid dreams. The warmth of his hands and the way his lips are now almost bruising yours says otherwise.

His hands were fixed on your thigh, the thin material of the dress doing nothing to hide the warmth of his hands and you feel a little breathless even from that too but tha main reason would be the way Taehyung was now sucking onto your lower lip, as if demanding you to open your mouth more. You did just that, agreeing to anything and everything he says. There is a burning ache inside your stomach, a fire which was burning relentlessly and causing goosebumps to form on your entire skin. Your hands were tangled up in his hair and your toes were curling a little in pleasure, the sensations being a little too much for you, your breathing turns a little more rushed as the air is slowly leaving your lungs. Thankfully he gets the signal and removes his lips away from yours much to your dismay, you let out a noise of displeasure and it doesn't go unnoticed by him because the next second his lips pull up into an evil smile and oh god. He is such a menace, you don't even know what to do about it but you couldn't deny the butterflies which you felt when he did that.

"What is it?" He whispers a little roughly, his tone raw at the end and you do not know what to make out of it, your stomach feels a little hot as your entire body is in flames, you cannot believe that this moment is real - fuck did he really kiss...

"What is it?" He whispers a little roughly, his tone raw at the end and you do not know what to make out of it, your stomach feels a little hot as your entire body is in flames, you cannot believe that this moment is real - fuck did he really kiss you??? Was this not one of your stupid dreams where you would wake up to Jimin or your alarm? Whatever it was you just loved it and perhaps your face itself was enough to convey that because Taehyung laughs a little, yes the man has audacity to laugh while you were a mess.

"Doll I asked what is it." He says, his voice light as ever - your desperate eyes meet his and the look you gave him was enough to convey what you wanted, it was enough to show him that you wanted him and his body, you wanted him to ruin you, in every way possible and that look was enough. His mouth dives in again, kissing your mouth harshly - as if he had same hunger and want. You didn't even have time to ponder over that fact because your mind was just a mess right now, Taehyung was kissing you and he was kissing you senseless which was absolutely fucking with your head.