50.

"What are you really Kim Taehyung?"

Authors P.O.V.

Waking up to the sunlight you groaned while turning around. It was another day in London and you were tired after the stunt you pulled out yesterday.

You had cleaned up and slept without having the dinner so you were hungry but tiredness bet onto it.

It was so hard to even open your eyes for now.

"Damn." You mumble while wiggling out of the blanket which was stuffed on your face. Getting up you lazily yawned and made the way towards washroom.

Maybe brushing your teeth will help you??

Putting the toothpaste on the white brush you start moving it around your teeth with thoughts filled about yesterday.

You loved what you and Taehyung had done.

Your kink was filled and if this is what it felt like then damn you were ready to get laid like this anytime.

But that's not what was occupying your mind. Yesterday you wondered why Taehyung was so gentle?? His voice it seemed gentler and more reserved.

You wanted to know why but again it wasnt your business. He was probably tired? Should you ask him about yesterday?

Nah you should probably thank him for what he did.

Making your mind you spit the white foam and start cleaning your face.

You should probably thank him and not dig in his life. If he wants to tell it to you like a friend he will tell you, you don't need to force him.

"Right" you murmur while patting your skin with the towel placed on the left side. Looking in the mirror you watched how your skin was so soft, maybe today that face wash worked?

Or maybe it was your inner goddess who was emitting positive aura but you liked how you felt.

It was good to feel confident.

You soon left the washroom and placed the towel on the drawer so that in dries off fast.

Now your motto was to go and find something to eat and you were sure Taehyung was going to be home today so you will ask him to show you around.

Before going anywhere you picked up your phone to check the time and it was nine in the morning meaning you slept kind of well. There were 2 messages and you clicked on the first one.

Minne.

Minnie: hey bubba I hope you had your dinner don't forget to eat well! Me and Yoongi hyung are fine, we have a party to attend together because our boss practically won something. So we'll be busy this weekend! I hope you are enjoying your stay.
(7:00)

A smile rose on your lips after reading the entire message. Jimin was the kindest soul on earth and having him back in your life still feels like a dream because Jimin had just disappeared and came back into your life. It was so sudden, like it was meant to be but still it was hard for you to process.