18.

"Maybe I'll be alright but just not tonight."

Y/n P.O.V.

I entered my house just to be enveloped by silence looks like Yoongi is asleep.

I walked through the living room dropping my hand bag on the sofa and dropped my butt on the thick substance.

The day was hectic today. Mr. Kim just kept on giving me works to finish! He thought I were robot funny isn't? Oh my life is funny, so funny ..I bitterly chuckled at my own thoughts. I had to manage all the preparations for the party day after tommorow. I had to select the food which will be served, had to taste everything arrange everything so nothing is 'tasteless' and those colleagues of mine won't leave me alone. Who asks help for what lipstick to put on? What shoes to wear? Will this nail polish match the colour?? What is this? They knew I was busy yet they were finding ways to come back at me. 

I sighed knowing there is no use to whine over it because honestly there is nothing I can do.

I got up to go to my room but while walking I saw many empty chips packets, beer bottles, chocolates and many snacks? Did Yoongi bring over some one??? Oh lord he didn't tell me.

Aish! I picked up all the trash and threw them in the dustbin. This is so fucking tiring but what to do that dumb cat won't clean this.

After I finished cleaning I just tiredly walked like a zombie towards my room. Before I could enter there I thought why not check up on Yoongi? He might be in need of something?
I went to the room beside mine. The teak wooden door was slightly open and so I peeped in only to see

Yoongi sleeping uncomfortably with his head rested on the headboard, I chuckled and walked towards him

This idiot! He can't even sleep properly. Why get drunk knowing he won't be able to do anything later?

I lifted him by his shoulders and dragged his heavy body to the mattess and put a pillow under his head. I switched the air conditioner on 30° Celsius and put a warm blanket on him.

While putting him to sleep I heard him mumble "Yah y/n.. ? Eat and sleep you brat you always skip meals." He groans in his sleep and turns around to snuggle in the bed.

Hearing his words my eyes glistened with tears. He cares about me so much but in this process he forgets to take care of himself.

I side hugged his sleeping body and whisperd in his ear softly "Yah you idiot how much will you care about me huh? Look at your self and your dark circles go take care of yourself and enjoy yourself. You are my everything so please take care and I love you, my stupid brother." I sobbed slightly while hugging him and his warm body.

It hurts... hurts when you see your brother protecting you so much instead of caring about himself.
Yoongi used to work at a cafe when he was just 15, all work burden was on his shoulders. He was just a kid when people of his age were playing around with girls...sleeping with them, buying many games and eating so much.. my brother was out working three jobs to fulfill his sister's stomach. He never had friends or a shoulder to rely on.he never opened up much because of his rough past and it honestly stings when I remember our past.